Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Decorating A High School Dance With A Winter Theme

0EmailPrintFollowSave

I'm on student congress and it is my responsibility this year to design the Winterfest dance at our high school. Well, since pretty much every idea has already been taken by previous classes, I am stumped, and the dance is just around the corner. The theme is Winter, and I would greatly appreciate it if you gave me some tips on how we could decorate the halls/cafeteria/and commons. Thank You.

Jessica from Michigan

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the comments that were provided then.

Archive: Decorating A High School Dance With A Winter Theme

I'm on student congress and it is my responsibility this year to design the Winterfest dance at our high school. I would greatly appreciate it if you gave me some tips on how we could decorate the halls/cafeteria/and commons. Jessica from Michigan