Finding Large Table Cloths

We have a large dining table and it's hard to find a table cloth that fits and doesn't cost a arm and a leg. I have a full size top sheet that I use just for my table, it fits no one knows unless I tell them. It cost under $8.00 and they come in great colors

By Cindy from Elkhart, In.

We bought a new dinette set 3-4 years ago. It is 36X54" and has a butterfly leaf that makes it 54" square. Try finding a tablecloth that fits that!!! I couldn't! One day I was looking for bathroom accessories and happened to notice that a shower curtain is 70X72" or 72" square so I looked around and found a beautiful ivory lace one. I can use it with my blue vinyl cloth underneath and it looks great, protecting my table top as well as dressing it up!! I'll look there more often - and it was reasonable - around $15.00.

You ladies should browse eBay.

I have a large dining room table too. I've found that if I go to Wal-Mart early the morning following Christmas, they have all sizes of table cloths marked down 50%. They are with the Christmas stuff, but not all are Christmas prints. I've gotten white, blue, off-white, and a few other solid colors. Some are casual, most are dressy, and all are cheap.

My sister made the most beautiful Christmas tablecloth I've ever seen. She bought fabric after the holiday on clearance and hemmed it. The pattern is of large poinsettias with a border on two sides of plain green.

This is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing

Dining table with a nice tablecloth.
Saving Money on Tablecloths
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Dining RoomApril 21, 2006
Burping Baby
Making Burp Cloths for Infants
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
Recycled Dish Cloths
Making Your Own Recycled Dish Cloths
White changing table with drawers below.
Uses for a Baby Changing Table