Bailey (Min-Pin/Chihuahua)

Bailey is a 10 months old Min-Pin/Chihuahua. Bailey wasn't too interested in helping my daughter blow out her candles from her 18th birthday, he was going straight for the cake!

By Kara from St. Joseph, MI

Bailey (Min-Pin/Chihuahua)

u go Bailey. enjoy...n happy birthday...

Heart-warming photo, and best wishes to your daughter!

Bailey had sense enough to know where the good stuff was! He's darling, and I know you really enjoy having him. Thanks for sharing Bailey with us and God bless you.

That's a great photo. I have a question for you. My husband and I are interested in adopting a mini pincher/chihuahua cross and she is shedding something awful. Is that something that is normal or should we be concerned?

Photos Pets DogsMay 22, 2008