What is the Best Oral Remedy for Whitening Skin?

What is the best and effective oral skin whitener?

By Lanie

Don't you mean teeth whitener? I say Armor and Hammer baking soda toothpaste. may take 2 weeks but dentist says it does work. Eating apples will reduce tartar on teeth and keep gums healthy too.

I don't think there is a safe source for whitening skin that can be taken orally. Why would you want to lighten your skin color anyway? What is truly valued is on the inside anyway, don't spend money and time trying to make yourself into something that does not matter in the end. Accept yourself for who you are and others will love you for it.

I don't know if it's skin or teeth you want to whiten. But plain yogurt will lighten brown spots over time.

Just put on the freckles or spots you want to lighten before going to bed. Need to let it dry.

Well, in the 1800's they used to take arsenic to whiten the skin, however I am not recommending it.

Not even topical prescription or over the counter medications are safe! Even the topical ones can cause cancer so I can only imagine what oral medications could do to a person! :-o I simply can't imagine that the natural beauty of your skin you were born with is worth the risk of disease or death to change it :-( Please stick with using natural things topically like the yogurt that was mentioned here and celebrate every inch of who and what you are, please?

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceAugust 13, 2010
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
Remedy for Dog's Itchy Skin
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
Girl Whitening Her Teeth
Whitening Your Teeth
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner