Can I Dye Mosquito Netting?

Would I be able to dye a white mosquito net that I have for my bed? I would like to dye it green, brown, or black.

By Pam

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

It will depend on what fabric it is made of. If it's cotton it will take the color pretty well but if it's polyester you might not be able to get a deep color but at least it should have a hint of color.

Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 24, 2010
Mosquito Repellant
Mosquito Repellent Reviews
Nylon Netting for Crafts
Buying Nylon Netting for Crafts
Bird Netting
Inexpensive Bird Netting
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:03:08 PM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.