Book MakingCrafts

Book About Popsicle Crafts

Category Book Making

I am looking for a book or books on making things out of popsicle sticks for an adult who is incarcerated and has been given permission to do hobby craft. I would appreciate any help I can get in obtaining information on where I can order books to be sent in to him.

Thank you,
Barbara Sanders from Fayetteville, AR

Google "craft sticks" -- there are tons of info/patterns.

PS: I'd check with the officials involved to see if this is acceptable before investing in supplies. Our oldest son has worked in corrections -- LOTS of things can be misused. Sorry that this spoils things for folks who want to do right and return to a better life.

There is a child's magazine called Highlights that every other month has 2 pages of child crafts.

I happen to have maybe about 50 of the old Highlights from the 1970's and early 1980's.

I am looking at a November 1970 Highlights craft pages.!-It explains how to make A little boy or girl shaped planter2-An Owl Shadow Puppet.3-Seed Flower Pictures4-Leaaf Collection Character pictures5-A Callico Doll Bookmark6-Assorted Nut Wreath7-Indian Arm And Leg Decorations8 And last a Turkey Hat.

I enjoyed Highlights as a child and still do. Why don't you check Highlights out for your children.

And No I will never throw out my Highlights, I will give them away to Children or lend them out ,but they still are too good to be trashed,

And That Is My Highlight On Highlights

Mr. Thrifty