Foster the Cat

Foster is 2 years and 3 months old. He is a DMH cat. I volunteer with a TNR (trap/neuter/release) clinic. He came in when he was just a little love muffin ie about 4 weeks old. I was supposed to FOSTER him, and well that's how he got his name...

He likes to snuggle and knead me, bother the older kitties, chase anything that moves and of course supervise any goings on.

I never realized how attached you can become to a pet when you get them at such a young and helpless age.

By Mic the Ick from Clearwater, FL

Foster the Cat

He's adorable (especially when asleep?). Thanks for all the good work you and and other volunteers do. As someone who has been owned by cats, I know the attachment.

Cay from FL

Mic, Foster is beautiful! He sure looks "at home" in the picture :-) What a lucky guy to have found you for a parent. Thank you so much for sharing his story and picture. Keep up the good work!

Northern Virginia

Mic, what a handsome boy Foster is! Like Cay from FL, I have also been owned by cats, and know the attatchment. I had to say goodbye to my "baby" this past year, and I miss her very much. Ginger was a calico that I bonded with as a kitten. Now six months later and the I feel the loss as if it were yesterday. I wish to thank you for the work that you do. To you and everyone you work with, I send much love and appreciation.

Hi Mic...

He is just adorable !!!! ( hug - hug )He looks like my Woobie, DLH,MN. I just retired from working for 2 Veterinarian's here in Northern Calif I worked for them for over 27 years. I loved my job and still go in once in awhile. I can't stay away. Thank you for all you do to help our little furbabies.

Take care....

He is certainly fluffy, cute and relaxed! I think you should change his name from "Foster" to "Mine" (or "Ours" as the case may be)!

Cantate (plus five cats and a dog)

I have to agree w/everyone!! He's beautiful!! I'm owned by many cats now. One I've catered to for 14 years!! They can be such a blessing!!

Photos Pets CatsFebruary 14, 2007
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Neglected Dog
Caring for a Neglected Dog
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Three kids laying in the grass.
Adopting a Foster Child