Make Wire Hangers Into Scarf Hangers

Scarves are all the rage now and I wear them almost daily. I have always had a scarf collection, but with the fashion, I like to keep them handy. I hang them on wire clothes hangers that I have bent to form an "O" shape. I hang my scarves on them and then hang the wire scarf hangers on the wall. It makes them much easier to locate.

By pamphyila from CA

I too wear scarves frequently. I use a muslin & mesh shoe organizer hung on the back of my bedroom door. It is especially good for the long ones I wear in winter. I roll them so they aren't wrinkled when I take them out. The mesh is see through, so I know which is which, and because the organizer is fabric and not plastic, there are no snags. I find that seeing them all means not wearing just the one on the top of the pile in a drawer.

Green Scarf
Organizing Scarves
Organizing ClosetApril 19, 2010
Sweater Covered Hanger
Making Covered Hangers
Bailing Wire
Craft Ideas Using Baling Wire
Making a Clothes Hanger Wire Organizer
Making a Clothes Hanger Wire Organizer
Wire Coat Hanger on White Background
Uses for Wire Hangers
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 2:09:53 AM on in 958 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.