Move Something Out Of Place

When I have to remember to do something later, but I can't write myself a note, I move an object out of its normal spot on my desk or kitchen counter, or in my car if I'm on the road.

When I see the object out of place, it jogs my memory. For example, if I'm driving to the mall and suddenly remember I have to pick up a birthday card for someone, I'll take my purse off the passenger seat and put it on the floor in the back seat. When I arrive at the mall and reach for my purse in its usual spot, I'm reminded of the reason I moved it.

Source: My own need for memory joggers.

By Terri from Nova Scotia, Canada

Red Ribbon Tied Around Index Finger
Memory Tips and Tricks
Organizing Memory TricksMarch 22, 2010
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
Don't forget reminder on a sticky note.
Creating Reminders for Yourself
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
🎉
🎄