Using Homemade Carpet Cleaner in Dirt Devil Shampooer

I have a Dirt Devil shampooer, what homemade shampoo solution can I use?

By Olga from Las Vegas, NV

It seems nearly every time I am at the Dollar Store I see someone loading up on the cleaner called "Awesome". Everyone I ask says that this cleaner works in all rug shampooers and you dilute it as the back of the bottle says for rugs. I have heard tons of women raving about it. Ask the women who work in the dollar stores, they will tell you. One worker told me that a construction contractor from out of town came in and bought a whole case of Awesome and she asked him why. He told her that it was the only thing he had found that actually removed "tar" from carpets without damaging the fibers. It's not very costly because you dilute it something like 20 to 1.

Someone who has a rental house told me that Tide liquid laundry detergent works well in shampooers. I don't know how much he diluted the detergent, if at all, but I know he said it left a very nice scent in the rooms as well as cleaning the carpet.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Carpet RecipesMay 20, 2010
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Boy in Devil Costume
Making a Devil Costume
Devil's Food Cake
Devil's Food Cake Recipes
Carpet Shampooer
Bissell Carpet Shampooer Isn't Working
🎉
🎄