Homemade Pet Stain Remover for Hoover Steam Vacuum - Categories:

Carpet RecipesCleaning Supply Recipes

Homemade Pet Stain Remover for Hoover Steam Vacuum

I am looking for a homemade solution for removing pet stains and preventing the dog from going back. I want to use this solution in my Hoover steam vacuum.

By Stacey from Detroit, MI

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I use a mixture of hot water and vinegar in my Hoover steam cleaner. There is also something you can get at PetsMart to use in steamers. I used it when my dog was a puppy. I got it for spot cleaning when the dog wet or pooped in the floor. A sales person at PetsMart told me people also used it in their steam cleaners. I don't remember what it's called. I also used it when I laundered my puppy's bedding.

I put "Natures Miracle" in my steam vac. You can buy it at Pet Co or Pet Smart. It comes in different sizes, but I buy the gallon size and just put it right in my steamer. It works very well. I run a doggy day care and Its been a lifesaver for me! Hope this helps! Tammy

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Carpet RecipesFebruary 14, 2010
Homemade Varnish Remover, Up close photo of varnished wood.
Homemade Varnish Remover
Upclose photo of beige carpet.
Cleaning Carpets Without a Vacuum
Laundry supplies.
Homemade Stain Remover Recipes
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 11:59:59 AM on 10.0.2.241 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.