Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Homemade Pet Stain Remover for Hoover Steam Vacuum

I am looking for a homemade solution for removing pet stains and preventing the dog from going back. I want to use this solution in my Hoover steam vacuum.

By Stacey from Detroit, MI

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Tammy Mohl [1]02/17/2010

I put "Natures Miracle" in my steam vac. You can buy it at Pet Co or Pet Smart. It comes in different sizes, but I buy the gallon size and just put it right in my steamer. It works very well. I run a doggy day care and Its been a lifesaver for me! Hope this helps! Tammy

By Betty [104]02/14/2010

I use a mixture of hot water and vinegar in my Hoover steam cleaner. There is also something you can get at PetsMart to use in steamers. I used it when my dog was a puppy. I got it for spot cleaning when the dog wet or pooped in the floor. A sales person at PetsMart told me people also used it in their steam cleaners. I don't remember what it's called. I also used it when I laundered my puppy's bedding.