Homemade Pet Stain Remover for Hoover Steam Vacuum

I am looking for a homemade solution for removing pet stains and preventing the dog from going back. I want to use this solution in my Hoover steam vacuum.

By Stacey from Detroit, MI

I use a mixture of hot water and vinegar in my Hoover steam cleaner. There is also something you can get at PetsMart to use in steamers. I used it when my dog was a puppy. I got it for spot cleaning when the dog wet or pooped in the floor. A sales person at PetsMart told me people also used it in their steam cleaners. I don't remember what it's called. I also used it when I laundered my puppy's bedding.

I put "Natures Miracle" in my steam vac. You can buy it at Pet Co or Pet Smart. It comes in different sizes, but I buy the gallon size and just put it right in my steamer. It works very well. I run a doggy day care and Its been a lifesaver for me! Hope this helps! Tammy

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Carpet RecipesFebruary 14, 2010
Homemade Varnish Remover, Up close photo of varnished wood.
Homemade Varnish Remover
Upclose photo of beige carpet.
Cleaning Carpets Without a Vacuum
Laundry supplies.
Homemade Stain Remover Recipes
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam