- 4 plum tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 cup croutons, lightly toasted if desired
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded, plus more for garnish
Lightly whisk together first six ingredients and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Toss lettuce and croutons in a large serving bowl.
Add the dressing mixture and 1/4 cup of Parmesan, lightly toss, garnish with more Parmesan and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:20:04 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us