- 4 plum tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 cup croutons, lightly toasted if desired
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded, plus more for garnish
Lightly whisk together first six ingredients and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Toss lettuce and croutons in a large serving bowl.
Add the dressing mixture and 1/4 cup of Parmesan, lightly toss, garnish with more Parmesan and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!