Travel Tips For Arizona - Categories:

US StatesTravel Guides

Travel Tips For Arizona

I am looking for travel tips for Arizona.

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Well Roy, if you are a member or know some one who is a member of AAA you can go there and get a Tour Book on Arizona. It will list maps, cities, places to dine.places to stay as well as activities. If you don't want to do that then go to your local book store and go to the travel section. There you will find books on Arizona by travel authors.

"traveling Arizona" I typed the above in Google and came up with a lot of sites. Grand Canyon, Petrified Forests, Route 66, plus a bunch more. Use the quotes to narrow the search, remove the quotes to expand the search.

I can guarantee one thing, this time of year, it's HOT in Arizona. Stay hydrated! Enjoy your journey, Tina

Arizona is my FAVORITE place to visit. The Grand Canyon will blow you away. I went there years ago and still am amazed with my pictures/memories and will definitely go back when I have the opportunity. Old Tuscon is a fun place to spend time. It is an old west village that was used in different TV Shows (Bonanza, High Chaparel). Lots to do there, Sodona is beautiful. Pinacle Peak Patio in Scottsdale is one of the best restaurants I have been to and when you go by there you will pass Rawhide, a western style amusement park/town, another fun place to go.

If you go at the right time in the spring you can possibly see the dessert in bloom - beautiful and nothing like it. I would not recommend going in the summer (unless you were going north Arizona). I was in Tempe in August one year and it was 110 out, even though they always say it is a "dry heat". Hot is hot. You can't get away from 110 temperature.

Enjoy your vacation.

Travel and Recreation Travel Guides US StatesAugust 5, 2008
Petrified Forest (Flagstaff, Arizona)
Petrified Forest (Flagstaff, Arizona) Frugal Travel Guide
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Arizona Christmas Charities
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 20, 2016 at 2:17:30 PM on in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.