Milton (Chihuahua)

Milton is a 7 and a half year old Chihuahua. I got him seven and half years ago as an early Christmas gift. He likes to chase our passive 5 year old pit bull to show that he is the dominate dog in the family!

He understands a lot of English, certain words and he will run and hide! I don't have to tell u which ones, lol. He hates any clothing of any kind. He will sit in the same position for life if necessary until you take off the clothes, too funny!

By Robin from Knoxville, TN

He's so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Such a beautiful dog. I love the black and white on it. Makes a bit different than the tan and white ones. I just love it.

Photos Pets DogsApril 2, 2010
Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
Chihuahua
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂