Nori (Chihuahua Mix)

Nori is two years old. I know she is a Chihuahua mixed with something. She looks a little like a Pug.

My grandfather called us to tell us he had puppies, so we went to see them. I think there were five pups. One of them was small, the others were big in size. My mom picked the little one. We thought it was a boy. Later on we found out it was a girl.

Nori loves it when we get ready for a walk. She also loves to play fetch. We could play for hours. She likes to watch TV. Nori's favorite thing to do is dance when she gets her treat. She likes to play with Diamond, our other dog who is six years old. She likes to sleep and do tricks.

By Ceaira

She is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing. I love the mix breeds, they are the most awesome dogs.

She could be a Chi/Pug mix, but her coloring makes me think of a Chi/Boston mix. Whatever she is, she is absolutely adorable! Please give the little darling a "smooch" for me!

Photos Pets DogsFebruary 10, 2011
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix