Crafts Using Recycled Calendar Photos

I have some beautiful pictures from my last year's calendar. I hate to throw them out. Does anyone have ideas for their use? The pictures are 12 inches by 13 inches. I read that someone on this site talked about making envelopes. Any idea how to do this?

Thank you for any ideas.
Sheila

By Sheila from Ont. Canada

Yes you can make or just cut the page the size of an envelope. Tape it together to mail anything. You can also make a fire place cover with them. Make a frame with 2x2 lumber then wrap the frame with any kind of paper, like brown paper for shipping & etc. Use lot of good tape then cut the pictures as small as you want them. I use hot glue to glue pictures to paper. You can use both sides of the frame for pictures, good luck.

I used an old window...it was stained dark brown when I got it. I painted one thinned coat of white craft paint over the wood, put my calendar pictures behind it and hung it on my wall.

I use old calendar pictures to make paper beads, and also use them for origami projects.

You can make placemats for the dining table. Use some clear plastic contact paper for it.

Try this http://www.ivyj  ds/envelope.html

Every year I take last years calendar and make envelopes

Carefully take an envelope apart that will fit on the pic and use for a pattern.

Uses for Old Calendars
Uses for Old Calendars
Crafts Recycled CraftsJanuary 3, 2010
Repurposing Calendar Pictures
Repurposing Calendar Pictures
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Circling Calendar Date in Red
Using A Calendar
Desk Calendar
Making A Desk Calendar
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 2:37:37 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.