Handprint Turkey Art
Use paint to make this handprint turkey instead of tracing. Add a few details to the turkey and some fall leaves and you have a beautiful work of art to display at Thanksgiving time.
- paint (various colors)
- foam paint brushes for each color
- colored paper for leaves
- glue stick
- Paint your child's hand with different paint colors. I used brown for the "head and body" (thumb and palm). Use different colors for the "feathers."
- Let the child stamp their handprint on the paper before the paint dries.
- Repeat with the other hand.
- Add details such as legs and a beak with markers.
- Write the child's name at the top of the paper.
- Cut out leaves from colored paper.
- Use a glue stick to attach leaves to the paper.
- Hang and enjoy!
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 25, 2017 at 12:33:03 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us