Handprint Turkey Art
Use paint to make this handprint turkey instead of tracing. Add a few details to the turkey and some fall leaves and you have a beautiful work of art to display at Thanksgiving time.
- paint (various colors)
- foam paint brushes for each color
- colored paper for leaves
- glue stick
- Paint your child's hand with different paint colors. I used brown for the "head and body" (thumb and palm). Use different colors for the "feathers."
- Let the child stamp their handprint on the paper before the paint dries.
- Repeat with the other hand.
- Add details such as legs and a beak with markers.
- Write the child's name at the top of the paper.
- Cut out leaves from colored paper.
- Use a glue stick to attach leaves to the paper.
- Hang and enjoy!
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 26, 2016 at 9:20:39 AM on 10.0.1.224 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us