Long Term Storage Of Chewing Gum

I recently got a bunch of chewing gum for free after coupons. Should I keep it in the freezer to keep it fresh or how should I store it? Will freezing it change it's chewing consistency? Thanks for any help!

Terri from NV

I was wondering the same thing. I have some coupons for gum also, but wasnt sure whether I should buy them all because I didnt know how to store them till I was ready for them.

Thanks jamish

I stock up on "Blackjack" chewing gum because they only make it every other year. I just put it in a cabinet drawer away from heat sources(like heating vents, ovens, etc...) and it keeps beautifully. Don't freeze it, it does change the texture. It will crumble in your mouth and won't "chew".

I chew Juicy Fruit gum only ! I keep it in the freezer and have never had a problem with, alwasy tastes fresh when I get a fresh pack out. I keep it in freezer bags

I have gum that is years old and didn't do anything to store it, except to put the packages in a plastic bag. Freezing will make it break up and it will lose its "chew".

Food and Recipes StorageAugust 3, 2007
Squirrel Chewing
Squirrels Chewing on Car Wiring
young boy blowing huge bubble
Removing Gum From Carpet
unwrapped gum on top of several foil wrapped pieces
Uses for Chewing Gum
Unemployment Tips
Unemployment Tips
🎉
🎄