Grape Freezer Jam Recipe

I am looking for a freezer jam recipe using fresh grapes. The simpler and less work the better. I would like to use as much of the grape as possible, including the skins.

By Danielle from Lewiston, ID

If you do a Google search for 'grape freezer jam recipes' you're going to find oodles of them. Hope this helps :-)

BTW, Hello Lewiston, ID! That's where I was born in 1954 at St. Josephs Hospital ;-)

I was hoping for a recipe someone has actually tried with good results. I hate wasting time on recipies that just don't work. Well I am sure the town has chanced. Not much but a little:D

Okay, let's try this ;-) I doubt Purdue University will steer you wrong ;-) Here's a three page PDF of the how to's for making freezer jams from both fresh and frozen fruits ;-)

Oh, I am sure much about Lewiston hasn't changed since the 1950's but the population and area has definitely grown and at least driving 'The Grade' is no longer a scrape your pants experience like it was when I was a little girl ;-)

I have an auntie and some cousins that live there still :-)

A slice of toast with grape jelly on it.
Grape Jam Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Condiments Jam & JellyApril 14, 2010
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Blackberry Jam Recipes, Jar of blackberry jam on a plate with fresh blackberries.
Blackberry Jam Recipes
A bowl of fig jam and some fresh figs.
Fig Jam Recipes
Sour Jam
Fixing Sour Jam