Get Chocolate Morsels to Ease Cravings

While I was shopping, I wanted some dark chocolate to please my craving. I decided to get the Hershey dark chocolate morsels instead of candy bars, one it is cheaper and two, it lets me just do a few at a time so I can control the calories. This bag seems to be lasting, and lasting. It seems to hit the spot and keeps the calories at a minimum.

By Lee from Columbus, Ohio

I find that eating dark chocolate satisfies me much faster than milk chocolate. In fact, my craving never really gets satisfied with milk chocolate. I like the kind of dark chocolate that has meaningful amounts of antioxidants.

Food and Recipes Food Tips DietingOctober 31, 2008
Chocolate Rolls Recipes
Chocolate Rolls Recipes
Chocolate Toffee
Chocolate Toffee Recipes
Chocolate fondue
Chocolate Fondue Recipes