DietingFood Tips

Get Chocolate Morsels to Ease Cravings

While I was shopping, I wanted some dark chocolate to please my craving. I decided to get the Hershey dark chocolate morsels instead of candy bars, one it is cheaper and two, it lets me just do a few at a time so I can control the calories. This bag seems to be lasting, and lasting. It seems to hit the spot and keeps the calories at a minimum.

By Lee from Columbus, Ohio

I find that eating dark chocolate satisfies me much faster than milk chocolate. In fact, my craving never really gets satisfied with milk chocolate. I like the kind of dark chocolate that has meaningful amounts of antioxidants.