Belle (Doxie)

Belle is 4 years old and a Doxie. We got her at 6 weeks old from a breeder.

She loves to dress up and go for long walks!

My baby Belle made it through Parvo! We took her into the vet only to find out it was going to cost over $2000 to keep her from dieing. And they only gave her a 50% chance of surviving that at the animal hospital. We asked if we can do the same thing at home and they said yes, but her chances of surviving are only 20%. With lots of prayer and hard work, she survived. We are so happy to have our baby!

By Misty from Ohio

Belle (Doxie)

I know that Belle is extra special to you after what you all went thu - I am so glad that she survived that ordeal. Give her a big kiss from Missy's (dachshund/beagle) mom and God bless you.

I know where you are coming from with parvo. My daughter was given a purebred white german shepard. We had him 1 day and he got sick also. We had the choice to take care of him at home also, but with our schedules it was better to have the vet keep him. For 5 days it cost us over $900.00. Preety expensive for a free dog, but our daughter loves him

I love her costume. Thank goodness you were able to save her.

what an adorable lil one

I buy Halloween costumes the day after Halloween

at up to 80% off and use them for nice coats

for the cold walks

cheaper than buying expensive dog clothes

and my lil doggie wears them

I hope you and your beautiful furbaby Belle have many long years together. I'm so happy for you that she survived.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Photos Pets DogsOctober 31, 2008