Healthy Caramel Popcorn

Take popcorn that is already popped. Then take 3 tablespoons of peanut butter and mix with 3 tablespoons of honey. Melt together over low heat till runny. (if it needs to be more liquid, add more honey) Pour over the popcorn. Toss well. The kids and adults I have made this for love it.

By Rox from the Seattle Area

sounds yummy i will have to try that. the two i do thats simple is pop your microwave bag of corn when done sprinkle inside the bag and toss around parmession cheees sprinlkes or for a sweet taste sprinkly on the mixed cinamon and sugar that comes in the little plastic bottles. i do that at the theater for a differant taste to by just taking one of the two choices and sprinkle it on the tub of corn, its yummy too!

Thank you for letting me in on the cinnamon and suger idea! I have a question on it though , do I put butter on first? Or just sprinkle on bland popcorn? Thank you, have a good day

Bowl of caramel corn
Caramel Corn Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts DessertsJuly 1, 2008
Making Carmel Covered Apples
Making Carmel Covered Apples
Caramel Crispix
Caramel Crispix Recipes
Caramel Squares
Caramel Squares Recipes
Chocolate Caramel Bars
Chocolate Caramel Bars Recipes