In Memory of Sammi (Yorkie)

Sammi was 13 in this pic. She's a Yorkie I got in Maryland from a breeder in '98. Sammi is no longer with us, she passed a couple of months ago. She was a very sweet little girl and she used to love to lay in the sun and run in the grass. A great soul who will be missed.

By Bobby

We had a yorkie too that we lost about 4 years ago. His name was Rocco and he took a piece of my heart with him when he disappeared. We now have a shitzu mix, and a golden retriever and I love them dearly, but they will never fill the void that Rocco has left me with. Sammi was beautiful!

Photos Pets DogsJune 15, 2010
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion