In Memory of Sammi (Yorkie)

Sammi was 13 in this pic. She's a Yorkie I got in Maryland from a breeder in '98. Sammi is no longer with us, she passed a couple of months ago. She was a very sweet little girl and she used to love to lay in the sun and run in the grass. A great soul who will be missed.

By Bobby

We had a yorkie too that we lost about 4 years ago. His name was Rocco and he took a piece of my heart with him when he disappeared. We now have a shitzu mix, and a golden retriever and I love them dearly, but they will never fill the void that Rocco has left me with. Sammi was beautiful!

Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJune 15, 2010
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
Yorkshire Terrier Chihuahua Mix
Yorkshire Terrier Mix Photos
🎉
🎄