Anouk (Shiloh Shepard)

Anouk is an 8 year old Shiloh Shepard. My son got Anouk 6 years ago from a rescue shelter. He likes to get the paper, reward of a biscuit. Get the mail, reward of a biscuit, otherwise not much of any thing.

I was looking after Anouk while my son and family went on a two week holiday, it was great to have a dog around the house, but you could tell she missed her owners. I brushed her every day, and she chased the squirrels in my backyard, but mostly liked to just lay around.

By Eileen

I've never known a Shiloh Shepard, but this is a beautiful dog. Reminds me of my grandfather's dog who was some kind of herding dog from Scotland.

Thanks for sharing.

What a cutie and I like how you wrote of his biscuit rewards. ;-)

She's a beauty.

Shiloh shepherd
Shiloh Shepherd Photos
Photos Pets DogsSeptember 3, 2010
Shepherd's Pie Recipes, A classic mash potato topped shepaherd's pie.
Shepherd's Pie Recipes