Shiloh Shepherd Photos

Category Dogs
Shiloh shepherd
These hybrid, long haired shepherds are playful family pets. This page contains Shiloh Shepherd photos.

This photo is of "Patriotic Kodi" Kodi is short for Kodiak (like the bear); Kodi was fluffy and cuddly like a big ole bear and still is. Kodi is seven years old, born August 6th; he became a family member on Valentines Day 1998. A family friend had purchased Kodi and his sister, they turned out to be too much for her to handle, so Kodi became our Sweetheart! Kodi is a hybrid breed from the Shiloh Shepherd kennels; a long haired German shepherd weighing in at 120 pounds of which is light for his breed

P.S. Kodi has great fun tracking wild coyotes and catching tennis balls.

My tip for the day is, with a hairy companion like Kodi hair can be a real problem for the carpet and vacuum, so before I vacuum I rake the carpet. It's wild how much hair is in the teeth of the rake, the rake is about seven inches wide. I bought it from the local hardware store for around eight dollars and I wouldn't be without it. This real outdoors rake works a lot better than a carpet rake.

-Victoria

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Anouk is an 8 year old Shiloh Shepard. My son got Anouk 6 years ago from a rescue shelter. He likes to get the paper, reward of a biscuit. Get the mail, reward of a biscuit, otherwise not much of any thing.

I was looking after Anouk while my son and family went on a two week holiday, it was great to have a dog around the house, but you could tell she missed her owners. I brushed her every day, and she chased the squirrels in my backyard, but mostly liked to just lay around.

By Eileen

shiloh shepard

Comment Like this photo? 12