German Shepherd Mix Breed Photos

Category Dog Breeds
Many larger mixed breed dogs may be part German Shepherd. This page contains photos of German Shepherd mixed breed dogs.

German Shepherd Mix Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these German Shepherd Mix Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Smokey is a 10 year old German Shepherd mix. He was abandoned. When my husband went hunting and he was walking down a hill to go to the cabin, Smokey jumped out at him.

German Shepherd mix dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 28

Grace is almost 3 years old. I rescued her because she was going to be put down as a puppy. I think she is some sort of Shepherd mix.

Grace in water.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 19

Koda was 14 when she passed away last month. She was a Lab/Shepherd Mix. We adopted her from the Humane Society when she was around 1 year old. In her prime, she loved swimming, running and playing with her dog buddies.

Koda with red scarf.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 16

This is Rosie. She adopted my husband and I when she was a very young puppy. We believe she is a German Shepherd/Mini Pin mix. Rosie was a feral dog at one point, and it took me a while to win her trust.

Black and tan dog on deck.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 15

Bella is a 3 month old Shepherd/Husky mix. Friends of ours foster for the local humane society, and we adopted her at 8 weeks old. She likes to run, chase the cats and kids, go for walks. She is very smart. She can sit and walk on a leash and loves to be brushed and bathed.

Puppy at food dish.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 15

Ghost is a 13 month old German Shepherd/Siberian Husky Cross. I got him about 8 months ago from an animal shelter in Michigan. Ghost likes to eat, play fetch, and wrestle. He talks and carries on conversations with me and loves to snuggle.

Black dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 14

Dutchess is 10 or older and a German Shepard/Chow mix. We got her from the Johnson City Animal Shelter a long time ago. She loves to go bye-bye in the car.

Dutchess (German Shepard/Chow)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

Sutey is my foster dog, she is eleven months old and is a shepherd-sharpei-husky mix. I was brought Sutey and her littermate by a health nurse who found them starving and suffering from mange.

Sutey on leash.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 10

Bentley is a 5 month old mix (German Shepherd and Sheltie). I got him from Orange County Animal Shelter in February. He likes to eat my shoes. He's super fluffy and fun.

Dog in a box.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Zoie is a 12 year old Shepherd/Lab Mix. I Purchased her from a grooming shop - they were a litter of unwanted puppies playing with the other dogs, we have 4. We love her very much.

Tan dog closeup.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

Zimba was a gift last year and Zeus we bought on February 2015 for my son's 8th birthday.

Zimba and Zeus

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Lucky is a 1 year old dog that we rescued. He loves to play with his toys. He is an very handsome boy who likes to please his master.

Lucky Dog Tilt

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Bubba is just a few weeks old. He is part German Shepard, his dad is mix. I got him from a lady that was giving them away. I saw him as I pulled up and felt sorry for him. He was so cute and needed a home.

Comment Like this photo? 9

Molly is a 3 month old half Great Pyrenees and (we think) half German Shepherd. We had been looking for a puppy for our 3 year old daughter for several weeks.

Child and puppy.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 11

Daisy is 4 1/2 months old and a Lab - German Shepherd cross. She came to us by chance as god sent, through an old friend that needed help with money. We made an exchange but I think that we were the real winners in this process.

Black dog in yard on leash.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 9

Shiva is a 4 Month old Shepherd Husky mix. I found puppies on Kijiji and she was delivered to me from New Hamburg, Ont. She likes to do what every puppy loves to do. Chew stuff up.

Dog on bed.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Jack Daniels is a one and a half year old German Shepherd/Red Husky. I rescued him from a broken home. He loves to play frisbee! He's a great guard dog, very intelligent, and always playful.

Dog in yard.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Daisy was born on October 12, 2008. She's a Husky/German mix. We got her when she was 5 weeks old. She loves to play, fetch and run.

White dog in a car.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

We go him about a month and a half ago from a previous owner who was giving him away. He loves playing catch and fetch.

Bruno

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

Keesha was a 15 year old Keeshound/Shepherd mix. We bought her from a breeder in 1995. She loved to cuddle and be close to her family. She also loved to chase critters out of her yard. Keesha passed away on November 11, 2009.

Closeup of Keesha.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 7

Blackie is approximately 11 months old. He is a Black Lab and German Shepard. We adopted Blackie a couple of months ago from an agency in Stover, Missouri. He had all of his shots and had been housebroken.

Blackie, a black lab and German Shepard mix, on a porch

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

This is Rex. He just turned 1 year old. He is a Husky/Shepherd mix. Rex was abandoned in a cardboard box in a park in -30 degree weather. We rescued him from the SPCA when he was 2 months old.

Dog sitting on a leash.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

This is our new puppy she is a German Shepherd and Husky mix. She is seven and half weeks old. Her name is Kiera. Isn't she lovely.

Mix breed black an white dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

10 yrs. ago while driving there was a sign for free puppies. Bashful and his two sisters were left. I adopted him because he was scared to leave his mommy. He was more sensitive than his siblings and needed patience. I knew I could give that patience to him. Thus, that is why his name is Bashful.

Bashful (German Shepherd Mix) - wearing monkey hat

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

A woman contacted a rescue group for help in rehoming her, the lady was moving into an assisted living apt. and was unable to care for her

Kemmy (German Shepherd/Saluki Mix)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

They were dropped off at a veterinary office before they were supposed to be separated from their mom. We adopted them when they were in good enough health to come home with us.

one brown and white dog and a  tri-colored one

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Rosie is a 7 year old German Shepherd/Mini Pin. Rosie was a feral puppy that adopted us when she was around 4 months old.

Rosie the Dog Looking at a Computer

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Sadie is about a year old. I was told at the animal shelter that she's a mix between a smooth collie/shepherd mix. I've been told she's an American Eskimo/shepherd mix. What do you think?

Sadie The Shepherd Mix

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Lee is a rescue who joined us in March. He is a rescue puppy, who was returned to his breeder. After much back and forth on the 'net' he was delivered to us, sight unseen. That first day there was three feet of snow, yet he ran and ran and ran in joy. He's the best thing that has happened to us since forever.

Lee (German Shepherd) - mostly black Shepherd

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

He is my dog's puppy. He likes to play and eat.

Shepherd mix puppy

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

We adopted him from a rescue shelter in September 2015. He likes to run, fetch, play with toys, chase us, jump, and cuddle.

Dabsen lying on the lawn

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

I had to put one of my dogs down and wanted a companion for Sassy June. So we saw a add in the paper went and picked this little guy out.

large brown dog with dark muzzle

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

We purchased her from an online ad.

Bella with a red and white scarf.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

The Colorado Puppy Rescue rescued my dog from a puppy mill in New Mexico.

Finn (German Shepherd/ Border Collie)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

I got her on October 31st 2015. She likes to play with our other puppy and steal all her food/treats.

closeup of black puppy

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

Merlin Wizo is a 5 Month old German Shepherd Mix. I rescued him from a shelter in January. The day I decided to adopt him and take him home, the shelter care people assured me that he was completely healthy, they had checked him over and over for everything.

Black and tan dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

Eva is 4 months, she is a German Shepherd mix. We adopted Eva from the shelter when she was 3 months old. Eva likes doing agility exercises on her own, runs up and down the stairs while biting on her favorite chew toy (a toy duck) but sleeping is what she does best.

Brown dog in sweater lying on floor.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1
Load More