German Shepherd Mix Breed Photos

55 German Shepherd Mix Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these German Shepherd Mix Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Smokey is a 10 year old German Shepherd mix. He was abandoned. When my husband went hunting and he was walking down a hill to go to the cabin, Smokey jumped out at him.

German Shepherd mix dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 28

Grace is almost 3 years old. I rescued her because she was going to be put down as a puppy. I think she is some sort of Shepherd mix.

Grace in water.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

Koda was 14 when she passed away last month. She was a Lab/Shepherd Mix. We adopted her from the Humane Society when she was around 1 year old. In her prime, she loved swimming, running and playing with her dog buddies.

Koda with red scarf.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

I adopted him 9 years ago. My landlady found him on Adopt-a-Pet.com, but realized it wasnt a good fit. I was helping find a new home for him and realized that I wanted him!

Pickles (German Shepherd Mix)  - black and brown mixed breed dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Bella is a 3 month old Shepherd/Husky mix. Friends of ours foster for the local humane society, and we adopted her at 8 weeks old. She likes to run, chase the cats and kids, go for walks. She is very smart. She can sit and walk on a leash and loves to be brushed and bathed.

Puppy at food dish.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

Ghost is a 13 month old German Shepherd/Siberian Husky Cross. I got him about 8 months ago from an animal shelter in Michigan. Ghost likes to eat, play fetch, and wrestle. He talks and carries on conversations with me and loves to snuggle.

Black dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

This is Rosie. She adopted my husband and I when she was a very young puppy. We believe she is a German Shepherd/Mini Pin mix. Rosie was a feral dog at one point, and it took me a while to win her trust.

Black and tan dog on deck.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

Bentley is a 5 month old mix (German Shepherd and Sheltie). I got him from Orange County Animal Shelter in February. He likes to eat my shoes. He's super fluffy and fun.

Dog in a box.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Dutchess is 10 or older and a German Shepard/Chow mix. We got her from the Johnson City Animal Shelter a long time ago. She loves to go bye-bye in the car.

Dutchess (German Shepard/Chow)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Zoie is a 12 year old Shepherd/Lab Mix. I Purchased her from a grooming shop - they were a litter of unwanted puppies playing with the other dogs, we have 4. We love her very much.

Tan dog closeup.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Sutey is my foster dog, she is eleven months old and is a shepherd-sharpei-husky mix. I was brought Sutey and her littermate by a health nurse who found them starving and suffering from mange.

Sutey on leash.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Zimba was a gift last year and Zeus we bought on February 2015 for my son's 8th birthday.

Zimba and Zeus

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Lucky is a 1 year old dog that we rescued. He loves to play with his toys. He is an very handsome boy who likes to please his master.

Lucky Dog Tilt

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Bubba is just a few weeks old. He is part German Shepard, his dad is mix. I got him from a lady that was giving them away. I saw him as I pulled up and felt sorry for him. He was so cute and needed a home.

Comment Like this photo? 9

Molly is a 3 month old half Great Pyrenees and (we think) half German Shepherd. We had been looking for a puppy for our 3 year old daughter for several weeks.

Child and puppy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Daisy is 4 1/2 months old and a Lab - German Shepherd cross. She came to us by chance as god sent, through an old friend that needed help with money. We made an exchange but I think that we were the real winners in this process.

Black dog in yard on leash.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9
Load More

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsJuly 13, 2013
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/German-Shepherd-Mix-Breed-Information-and-Photos.html