Dutchess (German Shepherd/Chow)

Dutchess is 10 or older and a German Shepard/Chow mix. We got her from the Johnson City Animal Shelter a long time ago. She loves to go bye-bye in the car.

We changed her diet to Diamond Lamb and Rice at Tractor Supply. It was $36 or so for 40 pounds and it has no corn, no soy, no wheat. I learned about it from a comment on my tea tree oil baths. I am thrilled with it and they all like it. They also eat less of it than the garbage food full of corn.

By Robyn Fed from Tri-Cities, TN

Here she is, helping me watch the Three Pigs, and the Ferret Tinker. She watches them faithfully and when they walk to far, she nudges them back to their area on the patio.

After a while, I go and make her lay down, she gets tired and would never stop on her own. She is obsessed with not letting little animals get loose. She was pregnant when we adopted her and only found out when we went to pick her up at the vets. They had destroyed the puppies as they did the spay on her. We were disappointed, We could have found homes for the babies.

We think this is why Dutchess has such a mommy instinct, besides having a herding obsession, she thinks she is a Mommy, still.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a beautiful girl! Thank you for giving her a good home. Please check the Diamond Pet Food recalls. It seems new ones are coming out all the time.

It is no longer food from just the SC plant involved now. I check all the time. I have a GSD girl, too that I love with all my heart.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

That's her door!!pass me if you dare.Great.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesMay 14, 2012
🍀
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf87275062.tip.html