No Bake Fudge - Thanks!

A huge thank you to a wonderful thrifty member. She sent a no bake, bake sale recipe for fudge. It was one cup of peanut butter and one tub of pre made frosting. I made it this weekend.

Microwave the peanut butter (I used chunky) for one minute add triple chocolate frosting and microwave for another minute, then I added cashews. Stir and pour in a wax paper lined dish. Yes, it took two minutes, was a huge hit and will be a staple for gifts in the future. Don't pass up this excellent recipe. Thank you for sharing this with all of us!

By Tedebear from San Jose CA

Sounds like it is worth trying. Anything easy is for me. Thanks, Great granny Vi

I'd love to try this recipe, sounds great and easy!! Could you explain what size a "tub" of pre-made frosting is? I normally buy cans of frosting, just never heard it called a tub.

Thank you.

Wonderful recipes. I just made the 12 0z semisweet chocolate chips and a tub of vanilla frosting. I am an 80 year old lady and these are perfect recipes that meet my needs for something easy with fewer ingredients, yet tastes delicious. Many thanks.

Peanut butter fudge made with cake frosting and peanut butter.
Cake Frosting Fudge Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts DessertsOctober 24, 2005
Easy Fudge Recipes
Easy Fudge Recipes
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipes
Three pieces of peanut butter fudge against a white background
Making Peanut Butter Fudge Using Vanilla Frosting
Brownies with fudge frosting.
Fudge Frosting Recipes