Low Fat Corn Muffins

I need a low fat recipe for baking corn muffins without adding oil to make them moist.

Thanks,
Manell from TN

I think you use applesauce in receipes instead of oil. But remember you need a little oil to make the product come out right!

I have never tried it, but some swear that it works very well to use applesauce in place of oil. I would think half and half but some say 100%.

I substitued plain applesauce in my cakes, brownies and nut bread for years to make them low fat and they are nice and moist. No one has ever questioned me about them or said that they didn't taste good. I don't see why corn muffins wouldn't work as well. I use the same amount of applesauce as the amount of oil or shortening required for the recipe. And you can't taste the applesauce at all.

Cornbread Muffins
Corn Muffin Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Dieting Low FatJanuary 31, 2006
Bowl of plain  yogurt.
Low Fat Yogurt Recipes
A stack of corn tortillas.
Homemade Corn Tortilla Recipes
Healthy grille cheese with tomatoes.
Low Fat Grilled Cheese Recipes
Mayonnaise in dish with fresh basil leaves.
Fat Free Mayonnaise Recipes
🎄