Recipe for Mrs. Dash Salt Free Hamburger Mix

Mrs Dash's Salt Free used to have a hamburger mix, and it has been discontinued. Does anyone know the spice mixture, so that it can be made at home?

By LaDonna from Vine Grove, KY

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but on the Mrs. Dash web site there is a salt free Hamburger Grilling Mix, it says it good for hamburgers, meatloaf and sloppy joes. It says to mix it into hamburger.

The spice mix listed on their website is no longer available. That's why I'm am trying to find the correct mixture, so I can make myself.

Thanks

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat CondimentsMarch 27, 2011
Mrs. Claus Costume
Making a Mrs. Claus Costume
A salt dough ornament on a Christmas tree.
Making Salt Dough Ornaments
Photo of a hamburger with a homemade bun.
Homemade Hamburger Bun Recipes
Hamburger Jerky Recipes
Hamburger Jerky Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 10:51:32 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.