Dizzy Lizzy (Iguana)

Dizzy Lizzy is about three years old. She is an almost 4 foot Green Iguana. I purchased Dizzy Lizzy from on the internet from an locally placed ad. She loves to climb. Dizzy Lizzy as all iguanas like to be up high. When we hold her, she climbs to the top of our heads and just sits there. She also likes to walk around the house and explore.

Dizzy Lizzy is not just a pet, she is actually a very loved member of our family. We feed Dizzy a very healthy diet and bathe her each and every day, just like one of the kids. ;-)

By Mary from Camden, MI. USA

I think it is great you have an Iguana. People end up getting them as babies and give them away when they get large. But you have kept yours and even consider it a family member. It is as big as a cat! :)

That is absolutely awesome! What a great pet!

Don't forget to provide her with a U.V. lamp. They need to lie under it for a few hours a day to strengthen their bones. Great picture!

Hello I remember when my Sambo was that little. Now Sambo is 14 pounds and 5 feet 7 inches. He has no cage and uses my pillow for his bed. Hand fed and potty trained to go out side once a day or on a white towel.

If you have any signs of agression, I have the answer for that. Contact me marty-k@verizon.net

I would love to hear from you, Marty

Iguana Photos
Iguana Photos
Photos Pets OtherNovember 11, 2009