Set Up a Meal Swap With Friends

If you don't have a lot of time to spend cooking but are sick of the same leftovers, set up a meal swap with a friend or neighbor. Last week I gave my aunt some of my homemade potato chowder, and she gave us some of her homemade chicken soup. It worked out great!

By Glaittli from Seattle, WA

This is a "souper" idea! I also thought of giving a gift certificate for a favorite casserole to be redeemed at an arranged time after Christmas when it would help at a busy time for the recipient. My DIL makes the very best Cabbage Rolls and I would be happy to have a batch of those. Often times you or a friend has a special dish that they prepare like none other and it would be a treat for a friend or relative.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsMarch 30, 2009
homemade soap
Having a Craft Swap Party
Starting a Coupon Swap
"Swap Not Shop" Party Ideas
"Swap Not Shop" Party Ideas
Making Fudge
Fixing Fudge That Didn't Set