Having a Craft Swap Party

This is a guide about having a craft swap party. A fugal, fun way to get new crafting inspiration is a crafting supply swap party.

Have a craft exchange party. Bring anything that you haven't used for six months or more to trade with friends and family.

By Anne

This is a great idea. Also, do this with kids clothes over the summer, adult clothes esp' if you are ladies and work in a professional setting. I have had lots of fun doing this with Tupperware and Avon, too.

When I help people clean our their garages for yard sales, they often give me things they want to just donate somewhere. I take it all home, keep what I want, then put the rest in my complexes laundry room.

This gives others a chance to go through it too.

When I long to keep something but can't, I take comfort in knowing that someone else will be thrilled to get it for nothing.