Sabrina (Miniature Pinscher)

Sabrina is 6 years old and is a Miniature Pinscher. My husband had her before we got married.

She likes to bark, eat, cuddle, annoy the cats. You know, the usual.

I bought this doggy coat thinking it would keep her warm if I took her for a walk but while she didn't try to chew it off (like a sweater she used to have.) She did try to see if she could shake it off her legs for a minute or two. She sure looks cute though!

I am the MinPin Shop Steward.

You must stop making this darling dog dress like a baby. How humiliating.

Her natural coat is just lovely as it is.

Anna, I think its a good idea to put a coat on a small dog when its cold outside. I have a small dog, and he doesn't like the cold any more than I do.

I live in AZ, so the ground doesn't get too cold. But if I lived in an area where there was snow, I'd even put booties on my dog, and he'd probably love them.

Thanks for the cute pic of Sabrina, and hats off to you for bundling her up against the cold.

Photos Pets DogsOctober 25, 2006
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Miniature Pinscher Mix
Miniature Pinscher Mix Photos and Information
Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
Miniature Cheesecake Recipes
Doberman Pinscher
Doberman Pinscher Breed Information and Photos
🎄