14 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

My soon to be 14 year old daughter wants to have her birthday party at home - again. Last year we had pizza, they hung out and after the boys left, the girls watched movies during the sleep over. This year my daughter wants the same. About 8 girls and 6 boys. Any suggestions for activities? They may not want to do anything that I plan, but I want to have a few things available. Pictionary maybe? Thanks for any ideas.

Ann4 from Mint Hill

Editor's Note: ThriftyFun does not allow membership to people who are under 15 years old, as some pages may contain unsuitable content. Parents are welcome to post feedback with their children.

Steel Bingo is so much fun (: you get a lot of cheap fun prizes and wrap them with plain paper. Then you put them in the middle of the people circle and roll two dice. If you get the same numbers on both dice, you choose 1 prize. You keep passing the dice around till there is no prizes left! Then you set a timer for 3 minutes and roll the dice again, but this time you can Steel other peoples presents! When the timer beeps what you have in front of you is yours! Its so much fun :) With max. of 6 or 7 people!

Tarot cards, henna tattoos, impersonator I've done them before & had a blast :D good luck!

I recently had my 14th birthday. I invited around 20 people and i rented out a party venue. Also, I got a cotton candy machine and a popcorn machine. I set up a white sheet on the wall and I had a projector and we watched a movie and then the guy left and the girls and I stayed up all night. It was the best party ever!

Also, I was reading some peoples posts and some of them said "5:15 We eat pizza. 6:00 We play board games...." Never, ever plan a party hour-by-hour. I have learned from my mistakes. Kids our age will not follow that, some people wont be hungry at the exact time you say you are going to eat. But you can plan that you are going to eat pizza and play boardgames anytime during the party, because, I've noticed that I never follow party schedules.

Hoped I Helped. :D

-Maya

14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMay 3, 2006
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
17 Year Old Birthday Party
17 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas
Four year old blowing out birthday candles.
4th Birthday Party Ideas
🎄