Inexpensive 14th Birthday Ideas

Category Birthday
You don't need to spend a lot of money to have a fun party for your child's 14th birthday. This is a guide about inexpensive 14th birthday ideas.

I'm gonna be 14 in a month and I live in a trailer and it's gonna super cold. My parents don't have much money and I don't know what to do. Please help!

Answers

Best Answer

Here are a few ideas maybe your parents and you will like:

1. Have a pamper party. You can go to the dollar store and buy some nail polish, facial creams, lipsticks, eye shadows and other items such as this. You can take turns giving manicures and pedicures or even facials to your friends.
  2. You could have a video party or a movie party. Ask your friend to each bring a movie to your party. Now watch the movies together while eating homemade popcorn. If you have the budget maybe you can add chips and sodas to the movie menu. You can also go to the dollar store and buy some candy for your theater party.
  3. Living in a trailer your space is limited. You also said it will be cold outside. What about a BBQ in the front yard where each of your friends can cook their own hot dogs. Afterwards, you can keep the fire lit and make smores. You will just need a few chocolate bars, graham crackers and marshmellows. Your mother can bake you a small cake for your birthday.
  4. Ad

5. Here is a lot of cute ideas and very inexpensive recipes for you to make at home for your birthday party. They have some excellent inexpensive drinks and cookie ideas you can do at home. http://thefruga  party-ideas.html
Best Answer

Sometimes nothing is cooler than pizza and movies. I know at the end of the month, my friends are having a Stranger Things and Pizza marathon party (Netflix and chill) and we CANNOT wait. Don't be shy about doing something so mellow... sometimes it's really appreciated!

Best Answer

Do you have enough yard space to have a bonfire? You could roast marshmallows, make smores, or hot dogs that is fairly cheap to buy and if you get bundled up you will be plenty warm by the fire. You could just have a sleepover with 2 or 3 of your best friends and have each of them bring one of their favorite snacks and one of their favorite movies or movies they have been wanting to see.

If they dont have movies to bring you could rent a couple from redbox they are $1.39 per rental per night. Thats fairly affordable, and if everyone brings snacks you will have plenty to munch on through the night.

Best Answer

How about a spend the night party with a few friends? You could watch a movie (popcorn, etc.), make candied apples, roast wieners over an open fire, tell ghost stories, mom makes your cake, play card or board games, pretend there is no power and try to find ways to entertain yourself without electricity, have pancakes, French toast, or eggs for breakfast the next morning. Most girls love a spend the night party. It doesn't have to be fancy or expensive to be fun.

I'm turning 14 in two weeks and I literally have no money to spend for a birthday party, but my house is super small and I'm embarrassed to have people over. Plus my room is a bit babyish. I can't transport my 8 friends anywhere because my trucks are too small.

I also don't want people over because I have 3 cats, a dog, a snake, a fish, a way older brother, a little sister, and way too strict of parents. Can someone help?

Answers

Best Answer

Well, Chatty, the best thing about being with friends is just being with them, right? Hanging out, talking? What are things you could all do that don't cost any money? Planning can be half the fun. I suggest you get together with them after school or during lunch and ask them for ideas about what you could all do to celebrate your birthday. Do you live near a park or is there one within a bus ride? How about a beach? Make a list and ask everyone for at least one idea that doesn't cost money.

Have fun!

My friend is turning 14 in a few weeks (which is in the holidays) and doesn't know what to do to celebrate. She doesn't want many people, just me, her, and 2 more friends.

She is one of those people who doesn't like shopping, dancing, nor partying hard. Any ideas what we could do? It also can't be too expensive. Thanks!

Answers

Best Answer

You could rent a movie and have a sleepover. You can either make dinner at home or bring in pizza.

I'm gonna be 14 in 30 days and my mom is gonna have her baby son, me, my brother, and dad's birthdays are all in the same month. We don't have a lot of cash to do a lot plus I'm a girl.

Answers

I would rent a movie about family and bring in a pizza. Your new baby is going to be a gift now and in years to come!

Blessings to you on being a soon to be big sis again!! You sound very kind to want to have something to share with your family!

I love tie dye....maybe you could get some inexpensive white tee shirts and a baby onsie and have a party tie dying the items then you could all match when bringing your new brother home from the hospital!

This video shows super easy ways!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW5EVCbR73w

You could get colorful cupcakes from the grocery store to have for dessert and celebrate everyone special day!

Blessings to you and your family!!

Have a movie marathon, perhaps? Food and all. Or depending on what you like, gather some materials and do some DIYS or video games, that sort of thing. Do what you like best with your family and friends.. certainly doesn't have to be costly. Happy soon to be birthday!

Do you know how you want to celebrate your birthday? Will it be with your immediate family only, or will you have a party with family, friends/both?

Depending where you live, you can still have a pool party. Or, if you know anyone that rents an apartment complex, you can host a party if they have that as an amenity. I did my 16th birthday at one and they had a pool table, tv, and it like a mini house! We were able to play games, listen to music, have movies going, and ate lots! It was amazing and fun :)

You can have a party at the park.

At home you can do a slumber party, watch movies, do each others nails / hair, take pictures!

So my birthday is October 9th and I'm wondering what I should do. Nothing too expensive, like something at home. For four to five girls. Plz help!

Answers

A spa party would be inexpensive and lots of fun.

How about a tie dye tee shirt party. They sell kits at Michael's or other craft stores or you could buy the supplies at most dollar stores. Everyone gets to make a cool shirt and have a memento to take home with their fun memories! Be blessed! Happy Libra birthday!!

How about a Pajama party as it is all girls. I imagine you are wearing make-up by now , try different hair styles, make-up, a new color of lipstick and nail polish. Sit and watch an old love story movie and order pizza. Play jazz music (not too loud) and dance.
Have fun and enjoy. Happy birthday !!

My niece is 14 and she loves slime! She had a slime party. :) But they did other things like watch a movie, decorated cupcakes, took photos & ate :)

I'm turning 14 in a week. I want to be with my friends, but I can't do an expensive party. Any ideas to what I can do with my friends to celebrate that is not too expensive?

Answers

You can have a spa party at home. Follow with pizza and birthday cake.

My birthday is the day before Valentine's Day and I don't know what to do, but whatever I do we have to end the night off with a sleep over. Something you may need to know about me is I love volleyball and being social. I hope someone can help me.

By Jordain G.

Answers

What about going to the beach, or to one of those volleyball in the city places?

I want to transform my basement into a spa and have bathrobes with monograms and slippers for all of the girls (10 including me). I want to have a makeup, hair, nails, and facial station (with masks/cucumbers), but this is all so expensive. Any thoughts on how to have an inexpensive spa party?

By Nicky K.

Answers

You could get your mom's friends to do hair and get some nail polish and get a real good manicurist or you could buy facial stuff or Google cool and easy facials and make them with regular things in the house. You could make them before the guests get to the house and then whoever does the facials could put it on you.