Co-ed 14th Birthday Party Ideas

Category Birthday
Inviting boys and girls to your 14th birthday party is a great way to make sure it's fun and includes all your friends. This is a page about co-ed 14th birthday party ideas.

I'm turning 14 and I don't really want to have a hotel party, outdoor scavenger hunt, indoor scavenger hunt, or anything really outside. I don't want a lot of my friends to come, just really close ones, but I have my all time best friend, who is a boy and I don't really think he would want to be surrounded with a bunch of girls. Also I have other friends who are boys, but I kinda wanted to only invite him and another boy. I am completely out of ideas. I just want something super low key, but something they will remember.

Answers

Best Answer

Sending you happy birthday wishes!!!

Have you considered doing a neat community service together like volunteer at a animal shelter or at a run or walk that is around the time of your birthday? Then the group could go out for cake or ice cream afterward.

Or you could do an experience day and do something touristy in your city...like a boat ride or a history center or a museum. Some even give you a free lunch if you show it is your birthday. If you need to keep it in budget, have your parent call before and see if they offer group discounts or coupons.

Best Answer

Memorable parties are memorable because of the company, not the activities. You can have the party inside. Each person can make his own personal pizza or, if it is a dessert party, his own ice cream sundae and decorated cupcake.

Have some great music, a few games with cool prizes, and everyone will have a great time.

My 14th birthday is June 19th so I still have some time, but I need ideas. There will be boys and girls and I can have a sleepover with two people only and I don't want to do that. There will be more than 10 people and ice skating isn't an option and maybe a pool party, but I've done that 2 years in a row. I don't know if I could go to the mall with more than 10 people. I want something that isn't that expensive

Answers

You can't go wrong with the bowling alley, or arcade. Perfect for a co-ed birthday and buy pizza (would be affordable).

You could go to the movies in a mall and then walk around the mall and have a bite to eat. Boys and girls will enjoy that.

Since June is summer and everyone's excited to go to the pool, I don't see anything wrong with having a pool party again =)

At this age, my kids loved pool parties and a cookout.

pool parties are always fun and since boys are involved it's not out of the question that organizing a sports team or relay race situation might be fun

I'm turning 14 on May 13th and I have no idea what I want to do for my birthday. I wanna invite my whole group of friends which is 12 people. Then I'm gonna invite my boyfriend and three of his friends who I'm also friends with. I don't know what to do because I wanna have it outside, but I also want to have it inside and I don't wanna just stand and talk to people. So if you have any ideas or games for us to do, I'm open to all suggestions. I just don't want it to be over $200.

Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

Cheap way to stay under $200 is to have it at your own house or a near by park. Do you have corn hole (bags) or know anyone you can borrow it from. That's a great fun outdoor game. Latter ball is also a great outdoor game. Can have a huge water balloon fight. Can play music & sing with your friends. Order pizza, play a board game or a card game like Uno which many people can play at once. If you can afford it and one is near you mini golfing is always fun with a group of friends. How about going to a near by zoo with friends you can hang out walk around, look at animals be in & out of buildings if need be. You can check your local library for free zoo passes (your parents & your friends parents can get zoo passes). My local library has passes like that. Hope my ideas spark some cool ideas for you . Good Luck & Happy Early Birthday!!!

I will be having a 14th birthday party in September. It will be both girls and boys and I was thinking of going to a hotel, but I though it might be boring if I just did that.

Please give ideas!

I'm going to be turning 14 in September and I have no idea what to do. I want to invite a couple guy friends plus my bf and my girl friends. I'm not a girly girl, I don't know what to do. Any ideas for a fun party?

Answers

I would do something both sexes can enjoy. Is there a concert or show around that time coming to your area?

no there isnt

How about a cooking party? If you have ever watched the TV shows like Iron Chef or Chopped these are fun parties boys and girls can enjoy together.

Personally I think Chopped is fun because they use wacky ingredients to make the meals. Check one out if you haven't seen it:

www.foodnetwork.com/.../chopped-full-episodes

You could have 2-3 people compete, 2-3 people be judges, then everyone eat the food and help clean up!

Being that the food is part of the fun, it keeps the costs down. You could use fun ingredients like potato chips or pretzels or ice cream or cake in your "basket".

Have a lovely birthday and no matter what you do....ENJOY!!!

That does sound like lots of fun. Thanks so much

Let us know who wins if you try it! Wishing you an amazing day and year!!

I am turning 14 on the 28th of August. I want to have a small party consisting of boys and girls (I am a girl btw), but I want it to be super fun yet inexpensive. I am a tomboy, but I love SFX makeup and normal makeup.

I like sports and team challenges. I was thinking of maybe a mini boot camp or maybe bowling or go kart? Any ideas? X

Answers

Do a do it yourself SFX zombie makeup party and do a zombie versus humans run in a park :D Then do pizza or something.

Bowling and Go Kart sounds fun! I am sure everyone will have fun. Or, BBQ at the picnic, park or lake. Play outdoor sports.

Many fitness centers do parties. You could also get a newly certified trainer to come to your home and do a session with your guests.

Here's my idea...If you have a nice size yard maybe set it up for some games like badminton or horseshoes and some kickball...Or go somewhere that has a pool and maybe do a pool party. Set up a table of food and some music and chairs and if you don't have your own pool get a big blow up one and a slip and side or sprinkler and some water balloons and water guns and have a nice little water war. Dollar store always has water guns and balloons!! Make your own water park

Yes you should actually go to a gravity thing with like the jumping thing and also should go go-kart riding. It's very perfect, I actually went for my birthday in August too.

Anonymous

Maybe go roller skating/blading. I did it for my 14th and it's really fun. We hung out and we laughed so much because none of us could actually skate. It's a really great way spend your birthday.

Should I let my 14 old daughter go to overnight coed birthday party?

My birthday is March 15 and I am turning 14, but I dont know what to do or where to go. I want a chill party and I am having boys and girls. What should I do?

I am about to turn 14 on June 7th, but I have my 8th grade prom that day, so I wanna do something the next day. I do not know what to do. I can do a party on my backyard, but it is not that big and I don't like that people are gonna know where I live. I want to do a party with like 50 people. I can rent a house, but I'm not gonna pay like $500. I wanna invite boys and girls, so what should I do?

I'm turning 14 in September so I have a lot of time to plan, but I'm not sure what to do for a co-ed party. Last year, I only invited girls and it was a giant sleepover party with a movie outside, capture the flag, a campfire, and mostly just being outside. About 14 girls came and slept over so I don't want to be a burden on my parents again. If I did have anyone sleep over it would be the girls that I'm best friends with, but live too far away to not stay the night.

I was thinking of inviting under 20 kids, boys and girls. I don't want to do anything too expensive and I want to make sure my guy friends are having a good time. What do you suggest I do? (Going out somewhere is an option, we have a city nearby.)

My birthday is literally December 11th and it's December 3rd! I was thinking of inviting some of my closest friends to go to this trampoline park called Fly High and then having a sleepover in my living room.

The only issue I have is that it would be possibly 3 girls and possibly 2 boys. And one of them being my boyfriend so that'll be just dandy. Anyways, (haha sorry) maybe I could invite them all to the trampoline park then send the boys home so I could sleepover with just the girls?

Please help me. Thank you.

I'm turning 14 on December 3rd which isn't that far away. I don't want to spend more than £40 on anything. There will be me, one other girl, and then two boys. I want something fun, but not overly active or too childish. Something relatively easy and laid back. It has to be quite cute as one of the boys is my boyfriend and the other boy is the other girl's boyfriend, so nothing too cheesy.

Thanks a million guys. x

I am turning 14 in April and want to do something unique, at my house. There will be 5 boys and 7 girls including me. It will be too cold to do anything major outside. Any ideas?

Answers

Indoor house fun! Charades, Taboo, karaoke, and food. :)

At your age most of you love to play video games. You can have video challenges, dance, play music, split up into groups and play some cup games. I don't know where a friend of ours found them but they were fun to play. I guess there are some of these online, but I've never looked for them.

You can have a karaoke party. Both boys and girls will enjoy that.

Classic board games would be fun. :)

I want to have a boy/girl party for my 14th, but I don't what to do. I was thinking of going camping or to a beach or something, but my birthday is in February, so it'll be cold where I'm at. I need help thinking of something.
Please help me.

I am turning 14 and originally some friends, family and I were gonna go to a trampoline park, but I am not too sure about the trampoline park anymore. There's gonna be girls and boys, so could anyone give me some ideas?

Thank you. :)

My 14th birthday is coming up soon and I don't know what to do. Boys and girls are coming and I don't want to do a disco, but I want to do something in the afternoon.
Help!

What should I do for my 14th birthday party? There will be me, 8 girls and 1 guy. I want the party to last long (like a sleepover), but only 4 of the girls and the guy are allowed sleepovers. What should I do?

Thanks.

My birthday is a couple of months away, but I like to be ready. I'm turning 14. It's a guy/girl party. I don't know what to do for it though. I don't want to go out of town. Yet there is so little to do out here. It's got to be something within $300.

Help!

So basically my birthday is next year, but I'm starting to collect ideas and plan as soon as possible. I want to invite boys and girls. I'm not planning on going to a swimming pool or celebrating at home. I can't go to the beach because there isn't one near me. Also, I personally don't like things such as bowling, lasertag, paintball, going to-the movies, or theater, etc. I'm a very picky person so I really hope someone can help!:)

Ps: Going to a restaurant would be a good idea, but I would want to do something before that. I don't like the idea of me celebrating in a restaurant for two hours and that's it, you know?

Thanks in advance!

My birthday is in September and I have no idea what to do. I need it at home so that my friends can stay the night. I have a plan for that, but not the day. My mum won't let the boys stay over so we need something to do during the day, any ideas?

My 14th birthday is coming up, but I don't know what to do. Both boys and girls would come, but I'm not the type of person to spend the day at a mall or ice skating rink. Any ideas?

I'm having my 14th birthday soon, but I'm stuck for ideas. I want to do something not that expensive, but great fun. Also I'm inviting boys and some girls so I don't want it to be boring.

Please help me!

My birthday is in December, but my godmom said to decide now so she can save up for it. The budget is $500. It is going to be a girls and boys party so nothing overnight and nothing childish, but nothing too mature. The budget is just for the venue not for the food and drinks, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJuly 31, 2017
🌻
🎃