Co-ed 14th Birthday Party Ideas

Category Birthday
Inviting boys and girls to your 14th birthday party is a great way to make sure it's fun and includes all your friends. This is a guide about co-ed 14th birthday party ideas.

I am turning 14 on the 28th of August. I want to have a small party consisting of boys and girls (I am a girl btw), but I want it to be super fun yet inexpensive. I am a tomboy, but I love SFX makeup and normal makeup. I like sports and team challenges. I was thinking of maybe a mini boot camp or maybe bowling or go kart? Any ideas? X

Answers

Do a do it yourself SFX zombie makeup party and do a zombie versus humans run in a park :D Then do pizza or something.

Bowling and Go Kart sounds fun! I am sure everyone will have fun. Or, BBQ at the picnic, park or lake. Play outdoor sports.

Many fitness centers do parties. You could also get a newly certified trainer to come to your home and do a session with your guests.

Here's my idea...If you have a nice size yard maybe set it up for some games like badminton or horseshoes and some kickball...Or go somewhere that has a pool and maybe do a pool party. Set up a table of food and some music and chairs and if you don't have your own pool get a big blow up one and a slip and side or sprinkler and some water balloons and water guns and have a nice little water war. Dollar store always has water guns and balloons!! Make your own water park

Yes you should actually go to a gravity thing with like the jumping thing and also should go go-kart riding. It's very perfect, I actually went for my birthday in August too.

Anonymous

Maybe go roller skating/blading. I did it for my 14th and it's really fun. We hung out and we laughed so much because none of us could actually skate. It's a really great way spend your birthday.

I have my 14th birthday coming up in 25 or 26 days and I NEED party ideas. It will be a coed party ages from 13-18, what should I do? It's in October and it might be cold.

Emily from Tennessee

Answers:

14th Birthday Co-Ed Party Ideas

My twin 13 year olds are having a skating party with a rock star theme. (09/13/2007)

By jacquelinemoss

14th Birthday Co-Ed Party Ideas

First off, that age group is way off. No way would my son or daughter have a party with the ages of 13 to 18. You are just asking for trouble. Around here, the kids ages 13 to 14 are having "hang out" parties. These are co-ed parties. They are doing sports outside, bikes, trampoline, baseball, football, etc. and loud music outside. The ones that want to play, play and the others are hanging with their friends. Some dance to the music. The food is all outside. This kind of party makes for easy set up and clean up. The children are having a great time and all is well.

(09/17/2007)

By rda

14th Birthday Co-Ed Party Ideas

My daughter is turning 15 in a couple of weeks and she is having a co ed party too. We are also having a skating party at the rink. Supervised, food included and FUN (Plus, I don't have to clean the house!). (09/17/2007)

By Kathy

14th Birthday Co-Ed Party Ideas

http://www.orientaltrading.com could give you some ideas for games & favors. Making your own pizza is always fun - get cheap frozen pizzas & add more toppings, or get already made pizza dough & sauce from a pizza place to do it yourself. (09/17/2007)

By vanordem

14th Birthday Co-Ed Party Ideas

My birthday is in a few weeks and this is what I plan to do: I plan to go mattress surfing down my stair case with some of my closest friends and this is how it works. You have a partner go in your sleeping bag and whee! There you go. (09/21/2008)