Co-ed 14th Birthday Party Ideas

Category Birthday
Inviting boys and girls to your 14th birthday party is a great way to make sure it's fun and includes all your friends. This is a page about co-ed 14th birthday party ideas.

I'm a girl and my birthday is January 11th and I have no idea what I want to do. I need to invite everyone before Christmas break. I'm thinking of inviting girls and boys and I don't want anything childish and nothing very expensive. Any ideas?

Answers

Best Answer

Why dont you make the party after Christmas break? People usually have a let-down feeling after the holidays are over and this would give them something to look forward to.
Karaoke, skating and bowling are activities that are not childish, expensive and enjoyable for everyone.

Best Answer

Costume party is the way to go, a party with a theme(country,pop star,rock , ugly sweater contest with game and music!

Best Answer

How about a dance party? I don't know the brand of device my nephews have, but they used it for parties when they were in their teens and everyone had a blast.

It may be a wii. They would also play games on it and had lots of snacks. They had all of their friends (boys and girls) and everyone had fun. Post back what you decide. Birthday blessings!!

Best Answer

I'd do a costume party if I were you. Considering this is for the holidays why not have a grab bag type of a party where all your friends bring a stupid gift that they pick out at the dollar store. Put all these in a grab bag and pick numbers. One person will reach in grab a gift out. The second person can take this gift or grab one. It goes on like this until the end. This is always a lot of fun and can be a great way to entertain each other.

Answer this Question

I'm turning 14 and I don't really want to have a hotel party, outdoor scavenger hunt, indoor scavenger hunt, or anything really outside. I don't want a lot of my friends to come, just really close ones, but I have my all time best friend, who is a boy and I don't really think he would want to be surrounded with a bunch of girls.

Also I have other friends who are boys, but I kinda wanted to only invite him and another boy. I am completely out of ideas. I just want something super low key, but something they will remember.

Answers

Best Answer

Sending you happy birthday wishes!!!

Have you considered doing a neat community service together like volunteer at a animal shelter or at a run or walk that is around the time of your birthday? Then the group could go out for cake or ice cream afterward.

Or you could do an experience day and do something touristy in your city...like a boat ride or a history center or a museum. Some even give you a free lunch if you show it is your birthday. If you need to keep it in budget, have your parent call before and see if they offer group discounts or coupons.

Best Answer

Memorable parties are memorable because of the company, not the activities. You can have the party inside. Each person can make his own personal pizza or, if it is a dessert party, his own ice cream sundae and decorated cupcake.

Have some great music, a few games with cool prizes, and everyone will have a great time.

Answer this Question

My birthday is January 4th and I want to have a birthday party where I can invite boys and girls. I want to go somewhere, but I don't want to pay a lot of money.

Help?

Answers

Best Answer

Do you have a hotel that has a nice indoor pool? These were always fun parties in the winter. Most hotels have a small party room for your cake or snacks and they usually offer a locker or changing room. Be sure your parents or other adults are there to supervise. The hotel may charge for a life guard and a small rental fee.

Post back what you decide! Have a blessed January birthday!

Best Answer

In some states, they have a pizza parlor that has an arcade in the store. This could be a great place to have a co-ed party that won't cost too much. You do not need to pay for the arcade and just let them know that they have a certain amount of tickets to use and if they want to play more they should be some money with them. The food and drinks are on you.

Answer this Question

My 14th birthday is June 19th so I still have some time, but I need ideas. There will be boys and girls and I can have a sleepover with two people only and I don't want to do that. There will be more than 10 people and ice skating isn't an option and maybe a pool party, but I've done that 2 years in a row.

I don't know if I could go to the mall with more than 10 people. I want something that isn't that expensive

I'm turning 14 on May 13th and I have no idea what I want to do for my birthday. I wanna invite my whole group of friends which is 12 people. Then I'm gonna invite my boyfriend and three of his friends who I'm also friends with. I don't know what to do because I wanna have it outside, but I also want to have it inside and I don't wanna just stand and talk to people. So if you have any ideas or games for us to do, I'm open to all suggestions. I just don't want it to be over $200.
Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

Cheap way to stay under $200 is to have it at your own house or a near by park. Do you have corn hole (bags) or know anyone you can borrow it from. That's a great fun outdoor game. Latter ball is also a great outdoor game. Can have a huge water balloon fight. Can play music & sing with your friends. Order pizza, play a board game or a card game like Uno which many people can play at once. If you can afford it and one is near you mini golfing is always fun with a group of friends. How about going to a near by zoo with friends you can hang out walk around, look at animals be in & out of buildings if need be. You can check your local library for free zoo passes (your parents & your friends parents can get zoo passes). My local library has passes like that. Hope my ideas spark some cool ideas for you . Good Luck & Happy Early Birthday!!!

Answer this Question

I live in a cold area and my birthday is in spring. I want girls, guys, and my boyfriend over. My parents are fine with all the guys as long as we sleep in different rooms. I'm struggling to find ideas for both girls and guys. Does anyone have any? Also does anyone have any excuses to give my parents about why me and my boyfriend need to be alone?

P.S. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for over 2 years so my parents are comfortable around him, but don't want me to be alone with him. We are both super responsible, religious people, but my parents still don't trust me. I love him and we sleep in the same bed every night so I don't get what my parents problem is. Need ideas ASAP because my birthday is coming up.

Answers

Best Answer

Games are always a great way to pass the time and have a lot of fun. I know so many young people these days feel that the only way to play games is online. However, there are many fun games that you can play that are not online. You can also do a dance competition to choose the best couple, make pizzas together, decorate cupcakes and listen to music.

As for you and your boyfriend I do think your parents are right and you do not need to make up an excuse why you should be together. He should sleep with the other boys in a different room. You are young now and when you do become a parent you will understand why your parents did not allow this.

Answer this Question

I will be having a 14th birthday party in September. It will be both girls and boys and I was thinking of going to a hotel, but I though it might be boring if I just did that. Please give ideas!

I'm going to be turning 14 in September and I have no idea what to do. I want to invite a couple guy friends plus my bf and my girl friends. I'm not a girly girl, I don't know what to do. Any ideas for a fun party?

I am turning 14 on the 28th of August. I want to have a small party consisting of boys and girls (I am a girl btw), but I want it to be super fun yet inexpensive. I am a tomboy, but I love SFX makeup and normal makeup. I like sports and team challenges. I was thinking of maybe a mini boot camp or maybe bowling or go kart? Any ideas? X

Answers

Do a do it yourself SFX zombie makeup party and do a zombie versus humans run in a park :D Then do pizza or something.

Bowling and Go Kart sounds fun! I am sure everyone will have fun. Or, BBQ at the picnic, park or lake. Play outdoor sports.

Many fitness centers do parties. You could also get a newly certified trainer to come to your home and do a session with your guests.

Here's my idea...If you have a nice size yard maybe set it up for some games like badminton or horseshoes and some kickball...Or go somewhere that has a pool and maybe do a pool party. Set up a table of food and some music and chairs and if you don't have your own pool get a big blow up one and a slip and side or sprinkler and some water balloons and water guns and have a nice little water war. Dollar store always has water guns and balloons!! Make your own water park

Anonymous

Maybe go roller skating/blading. I did it for my 14th and it's really fun. We hung out and we laughed so much because none of us could actually skate. It's a really great way spend your birthday.

Answer this Question

Should I let my 14 old daughter go to overnight coed birthday party?

My birthday is March 15 and I am turning 14, but I dont know what to do or where to go. I want a chill party and I am having boys and girls. What should I do?

I am about to turn 14 on June 7th, but I have my 8th grade prom that day, so I wanna do something the next day. I do not know what to do. I can do a party on my backyard, but it is not that big and I don't like that people are gonna know where I live. I want to do a party with like 50 people. I can rent a house, but I'm not gonna pay like $500. I wanna invite boys and girls, so what should I do?

I'm turning 14 in September so I have a lot of time to plan, but I'm not sure what to do for a co-ed party. Last year, I only invited girls and it was a giant sleepover party with a movie outside, capture the flag, a campfire, and mostly just being outside. About 14 girls came and slept over so I don't want to be a burden on my parents again. If I did have anyone sleep over it would be the girls that I'm best friends with, but live too far away to not stay the night.

I was thinking of inviting under 20 kids, boys and girls. I don't want to do anything too expensive and I want to make sure my guy friends are having a good time. What do you suggest I do? (Going out somewhere is an option, we have a city nearby.)

My birthday is literally December 11th and it's December 3rd! I was thinking of inviting some of my closest friends to go to this trampoline park called Fly High and then having a sleepover in my living room.

The only issue I have is that it would be possibly 3 girls and possibly 2 boys. And one of them being my boyfriend so that'll be just dandy. Anyways, (haha sorry) maybe I could invite them all to the trampoline park then send the boys home so I could sleepover with just the girls?

Please help me. Thank you.

I'm turning 14 on December 3rd which isn't that far away. I don't want to spend more than £40 on anything. There will be me, one other girl, and then two boys. I want something fun, but not overly active or too childish. Something relatively easy and laid back. It has to be quite cute as one of the boys is my boyfriend and the other boy is the other girl's boyfriend, so nothing too cheesy.

Thanks a million guys. x

I am turning 14 in April and want to do something unique, at my house. There will be 5 boys and 7 girls including me. It will be too cold to do anything major outside. Any ideas?

Answers

Indoor house fun! Charades, Taboo, karaoke, and food. :)

At your age most of you love to play video games. You can have video challenges, dance, play music, split up into groups and play some cup games. I don't know where a friend of ours found them but they were fun to play. I guess there are some of these online, but I've never looked for them.

Load More

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJuly 31, 2017
🐛
📓
😷
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Co-ed-14th-Birthday-Party-Ideas.html