Co-ed 14th Birthday Party Ideas

Category Birthday
Inviting boys and girls to your 14th birthday party is a great way to make sure it's fun and includes all your friends. This is a guide about co-ed 14th birthday party ideas.

I'm turning 14 and I don't really want to have a hotel party, outdoor scavenger hunt, indoor scavenger hunt, or anything really outside. I don't want a lot of my friends to come, just really close ones, but I have my all time best friend, who is a boy and I don't really think he would want to be surrounded with a bunch of girls. Also I have other friends who are boys, but I kinda wanted to only invite him and another boy. I am completely out of ideas. I just want something super low key, but something they will remember.

Answers

Best Answer

Sending you happy birthday wishes!!!

Have you considered doing a neat community service together like volunteer at a animal shelter or at a run or walk that is around the time of your birthday? Then the group could go out for cake or ice cream afterward.

Or you could do an experience day and do something touristy in your city...like a boat ride or a history center or a museum. Some even give you a free lunch if you show it is your birthday. If you need to keep it in budget, have your parent call before and see if they offer group discounts or coupons.

Best Answer

Memorable parties are memorable because of the company, not the activities. You can have the party inside. Each person can make his own personal pizza or, if it is a dessert party, his own ice cream sundae and decorated cupcake.

Have some great music, a few games with cool prizes, and everyone will have a great time.

My 14th birthday is June 19th so I still have some time, but I need ideas. There will be boys and girls and I can have a sleepover with two people only and I don't want to do that. There will be more than 10 people and ice skating isn't an option and maybe a pool party, but I've done that 2 years in a row. I don't know if I could go to the mall with more than 10 people. I want something that isn't that expensive

Answers

You can't go wrong with the bowling alley, or arcade. Perfect for a co-ed birthday and buy pizza (would be affordable).

You could go to the movies in a mall and then walk around the mall and have a bite to eat. Boys and girls will enjoy that.

Since June is summer and everyone's excited to go to the pool, I don't see anything wrong with having a pool party again =)

At this age, my kids loved pool parties and a cookout.

pool parties are always fun and since boys are involved it's not out of the question that organizing a sports team or relay race situation might be fun

I'm turning 14 on May 13th and I have no idea what I want to do for my birthday. I wanna invite my whole group of friends which is 12 people. Then I'm gonna invite my boyfriend and three of his friends who I'm also friends with. I don't know what to do because I wanna have it outside, but I also want to have it inside and I don't wanna just stand and talk to people. So if you have any ideas or games for us to do, I'm open to all suggestions. I just don't want it to be over $200.

Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

Cheap way to stay under $200 is to have it at your own house or a near by park. Do you have corn hole (bags) or know anyone you can borrow it from. That's a great fun outdoor game. Latter ball is also a great outdoor game. Can have a huge water balloon fight. Can play music & sing with your friends. Order pizza, play a board game or a card game like Uno which many people can play at once. If you can afford it and one is near you mini golfing is always fun with a group of friends. How about going to a near by zoo with friends you can hang out walk around, look at animals be in & out of buildings if need be. You can check your local library for free zoo passes (your parents & your friends parents can get zoo passes). My local library has passes like that. Hope my ideas spark some cool ideas for you . Good Luck & Happy Early Birthday!!!

I'm going to be turning 14 in September and I have no idea what to do. I want to invite a couple guy friends plus my bf and my girl friends.

I'm not a girly girl, I don't know what to do. Any ideas for a fun party?

I am turning 14 on the 28th of August. I want to have a small party consisting of boys and girls (I am a girl btw), but I want it to be super fun yet inexpensive. I am a tomboy, but I love SFX makeup and normal makeup. I like sports and team challenges. I was thinking of maybe a mini boot camp or maybe bowling or go kart? Any ideas? X

Answers

Do a do it yourself SFX zombie makeup party and do a zombie versus humans run in a park :D Then do pizza or something.

Bowling and Go Kart sounds fun! I am sure everyone will have fun. Or, BBQ at the picnic, park or lake. Play outdoor sports.

Many fitness centers do parties. You could also get a newly certified trainer to come to your home and do a session with your guests.

Here's my idea...If you have a nice size yard maybe set it up for some games like badminton or horseshoes and some kickball...Or go somewhere that has a pool and maybe do a pool party. Set up a table of food and some music and chairs and if you don't have your own pool get a big blow up one and a slip and side or sprinkler and some water balloons and water guns and have a nice little water war.

Dollar store always has water guns and balloons!! Make your own water park

Yes you should actually go to a gravity thing with like the jumping thing and also should go go-kart riding. It's very perfect, I actually went for my birthday in August too.

Anonymous

Maybe go roller skating/blading. I did it for my 14th and it's really fun. We hung out and we laughed so much because none of us could actually skate. It's a really great way spend your birthday.

I am turning 14 in April and want to do something unique, at my house. There will be 5 boys and 7 girls including me. It will be too cold to do anything major outside. Any ideas?

Answers

Indoor house fun! Charades, Taboo, karaoke, and food. :)

At your age most of you love to play video games. You can have video challenges, dance, play music, split up into groups and play some cup games.

I don't know where a friend of ours found them but they were fun to play. I guess there are some of these online, but I've never looked for them.

You can have a karaoke party. Both boys and girls will enjoy that.

Classic board games would be fun. :)

My birthday is a couple of months away, but I like to be ready. I'm turning 14. It's a guy/girl party. I don't know what to do for it though. I don't want to go out of town. Yet there is so little to do out here. It's got to be something within $300.

Help!

So basically my birthday is next year, but I'm starting to collect ideas and plan as soon as possible. I want to invite boys and girls. I'm not planning on going to a swimming pool or celebrating at home. I can't go to the beach because there isn't one near me. Also, I personally don't like things such as bowling, lasertag, paintball, going to-the movies, or theater, etc. I'm a very picky person so I really hope someone can help!:)

Ps: Going to a restaurant would be a good idea, but I would want to do something before that. I don't like the idea of me celebrating in a restaurant for two hours and that's it, you know?

Thanks in advance!

My birthday is in September and I have no idea what to do. I need it at home so that my friends can stay the night. I have a plan for that, but not the day. My mum won't let the boys stay over so we need something to do during the day, any ideas?

I am turning 14 and I am inviting both guys and girls to my birthday on October 6th. I need ideas on what I should do. I like baseball so it is going to be baseball themed, but I have no clue what to do with that. Also I live in Arizona so it is still hot outside.

PS I am a girl.

It's my 14th birthday on 13th April and I want to have a party with my friends. I will be having a birthday party on the 28th of April, but I don't know what to do? I might invite 1 boy, but it depends on what I decide to do. My closest friend and I are really into Marvel, Avengers, etc. and we are hoping to go and watch Infinity War the day before.

Answers

Dont have just one boy. He might feel uncomfortable. Why dont you all see that movie together, instead of before your party. That could be part of the party.

Well this would be messy but probably fun. Why not have a shaving cream or silly string fight. Pair it with a water balloon fight to clean off the shaving cream or silly string.

I have my 14th birthday coming up in 25 or 26 days and I NEED party ideas. It will be a coed party ages from 13-18, what should I do? It's in October and it might be cold.

Emily from Tennessee

Answers:

14th Birthday Co-Ed Party Ideas

My twin 13 year olds are having a skating party with a rock star theme. (09/13/2007)

By JACQUELINE

14th Birthday Co-Ed Party Ideas

First off, that age group is way off. No way would my son or daughter have a party with the ages of 13 to 18. You are just asking for trouble. Around here, the kids ages 13 to 14 are having "hang out" parties. These are co-ed parties. They are doing sports outside, bikes, trampoline, baseball, football, etc. and loud music outside. The ones that want to play, play and the others are hanging with their friends. Some dance to the music. The food is all outside. This kind of party makes for easy set up and clean up. The children are having a great time and all is well.
(09/17/2007)

By rda

14th Birthday Co-Ed Party Ideas

My daughter is turning 15 in a couple of weeks and she is having a co ed party too. We are also having a skating party at the rink. Supervised, food included and FUN (Plus, I don't have to clean the house!). (09/17/2007)

By Kathy

14th Birthday Co-Ed Party Ideas

http://www.orientaltrading.com could give you some ideas for games & favors. Making your own pizza is always fun - get cheap frozen pizzas & add more toppings, or get already made pizza dough & sauce from a pizza place to do it yourself. (09/17/2007)

By Marie Van Orden

14th Birthday Co-Ed Party Ideas

My birthday is in a few weeks and this is what I plan to do: I plan to go mattress surfing down my stair case with some of my closest friends and this is how it works. You have a partner go in your sleeping bag and whee! There you go. (09/21/2008)