Spa Party Ideas

Have a spa party! Have 5 stations: manicure, pedicure, facials, hair and gift shop! Assign one station to each guest. Have magazines to read while getting things done and snacks to munch on! So have fun!

Megan from Saranac, NY

More Solutions

My friend made a party at home for her daughter that the guests are still talking about. You will need a couple of friends to help. The girls had their hair styled and got manicures and pedicures.

Spa Day Party

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have an idea! you should make like a spa themed party. you could make facials, have mani/pedis, possible a small candy bar, and maybe a sleepover with your child's friend's parent approval.

They will have a great time and you could but some paper bags as party favors and put things in them.

On a cold winter weekend pick a day that is good for your girlfriends, your mom, aunties, cousins, daughters, sisters, etc. and invite them to your home for a get together.

12 Questions

I am turning 12 on Aug. 27, but my party is on the 23rd. I need some games to play. I am having a spa party and it is gonna be super fun, but I want some games to play that go along with my theme. Also, we have a hot tub so if you have any just plain hot tub games, no theme that would be awesome! Thanks!

Allie from St. Paul, MN

Answers

By Angelia (Guest Post)
Best Answer

We did the usual pedi, mani, masks. I had a friend volunteer her updo skills as a present to my daughter. She did the girls hair. My sister in law is a photographer so she took pictures to send out with the thank you notes. It was super. I supplied the sample wands and makeup from a cosmetic company. It was great. If you want to get sample makeup, talk to a Mary Kay or beauty consultant. They can order you some. It is really cheap if you get with some good people.

By Erika (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I'm planing my 13th b.day party and I have a couple of game ideas 1)Unscrambler you ask in the invitations to have their parents write down a couple of words but scramble the letters and at the party hand them out, but then ask them to hand it to the person to the left and let them unscramble it then as it gets going as soon as everyone has done everyone's including their own let every one guess who they think that it was. 2) hey baby-ask everyone to bring a baby pic of themself and give them a # and let everyone look at them and try to figure out who is who.

By Barb (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Ohh La La Spa! ideas if you have a fire place set a fire. set out vanilla candles to set the mood. have the girls bring P.J.'s-house coat & slippers.

use hair bands to hold the hair away form their faces.
start with a homemade face mask scrub
1/2 banana
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp sour cream
apply to face, let set for 10 minutes
Gently wipe off with warm damp cloth!

while they have the masks on put
slices of cucumber over their eyes.
take the slices and soak in warm water for
a couple of hours to soften then chill for an hour.

have the girls lay in a circle with their head together
take a picture with their masks on !
then do a Dish soap finger soak
file the girls nails put on hand cream and do
a hand waxing if available.
paint each others finger nails

do a foot bath with epson salt or foot soak
after apply cream and a pair of new socks

then play musical nail polish
buy a few very bright nail polishes
play the game like musical chairs but have the girls

pass the closed nail polish aound when the music stops the girls have to paint one toe the colour they have in their hands, keep playing until all 10 toes are painted.

do a hair straighting of curling
buy clip on hair pieces from the $1:00 store
for fun looks
have the girls do before and after pictures
or
do a run way freeze looks
serve spa foods
watch a girl movie or play music

By (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Well, I am having a spa party too, here are some Ideas I came up with!

Accessories Swap: All girls bring accessories that they don't like and you swap them.

Dressing room: have a room set up with a rack of clothes (your clothes or from goodwill or salvation army) and have the girls pick out different outfits to wear to the mall and on the catwalk!

Claire's challenge: each group gets $15. there is a list of things that you can find in Claire's. they have half an hour to find everything on that list and pay for it!

mall shopping spree: each girls brings at least $25 and you go to different stores in the mall and buy clothes and stuff!

pjammy grammys: each girls brings two pajama outfits. You have a jammy fashion show and you get awards for 1st 2nd 3rd etc.

heathy buffet: grown ups put out a buffet while girls are getting "beautified". put healthy and non healthy foods in
it and see which girls have the most healthy things and the most non healthy things!

spa menu: have a menu for what they want at the spa! have a #1, #2, #3 ect.

By Mary (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Hey

Okay, so I'm having a spa party with some of my cousins, and I'm doing a lot of research with it because I want it to be AWESOME. I'm going to give us a foot bath and a pedi. I saw that if you pick a color to be your theme it makes everything more relaxing. It says that Lavender oil and other essential oils are also relaxing to have. Lighting candles adds a mood and makes it more fun. Playing music that the guests like is fun to do also. When your guests are soaking there feet, throw a bunch of towels through the dryer so they'll be warm.

For facials, I found a whole bunch of recipes all over the web. My friend showed me one where you take 1/2 cup of honey, 3 tablespoons of oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon of marmalade and you mix it all together. It's really cool but your face feels weird when it's on. Wash it off with a warm wash cloth, but don't wipe it off. Pat it off. It's better for your skin.

After the facials, we're going to paint our nails. My cousins are the ages of 9-12 so we're going to pair up with the one closest to our age.

Then we're going to do each others make up and dress up.

My cousins thought it would be cool if we could do a talent show where we sing, dance, show our artwork etc. It thought it would be cool, so I'm creating a stage for the show.

The party is going to be totally AWESOME

I hope I helped!

-Mary

By Hanna (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Well like my best friend had a ag spa sleepover and asked some of the kids parents to volunteer to work at the stations instead of hiring professionals. They had the pedicure and manicure station, facial station, and one station they had things where you made flip flops for you and your ag dolls! It was really neat and in the morning everyone took their ag doll and watch a doll hair salon video and did their doll's hair. I loved it

Answer this Question

I am looking for homemade spa recipes for a sleepover party for 11 to 12 year old girls.

By bailey from Glendale, AZ

Answers

Best Answer

You could take sugar, add some favorite essential oils, and the girls could have one of those expensive sugar scrubs that you get at fine spas. You can also add a little food coloring to it. The sugar scrubs are used on the feet, hands and arms. Cathy

Best Answer

You can do manicures and pedicures. Be sure to get cotton balls to put between their fingers and toes and have a variety of "polish colors" for them to select from.

Answer this Question

Do you have any ideas for a 10 year old girls birthday? She likes Spa stuff and she is also going to have a sleepover afterward. Thanks!

Zoe from Birmingham, AL

Answers

Best Answer

When my daughter turned 9, I took her and her friends to the local beauty school. They each got a new hairstyle, pedicaure, manicure, facial and head/neck massage. It cost me $4 per child.
The price would have been more, but they offered me a special for bringing in 12 little girls. Then we went home, made our own pizzas and watched movies all night.

By Germell (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I'm a children's party planner and love these type of parties. My daughter is turning 10 on the 28th of Feb,, so we're having a pampered princess spa party! We will make lip gloss and body lotion for the crafts. Stuff-n-fluff a poodle and dress it in a princess outfit! The girls will each get dresses in a spa robe, spa slippers, and a headband (and tiara).

Then we'll, have stations: mini manicure, mini pedicure (with foot soak), and facial. After the pampering session, we'll enjoy fresh fruit, pinwheel sandwiches, veggies and sparkling flavored water. The high light will be the chocolate fountain with sweet treats! With pink chocolate of course :o) We're excited and can't wait!

Answer this Question

My daughter is thinking of having a spa party for her birthday, but I don't know how to make facials, masks, and stuff for the party. Please someone help me.

By Selena

Answers

Best Answer

My sister had a make-up party when she was younger. We did make-up and hair, all with things we got at the dollar store. Usually dollar stores have bath products such as shower gel, bath salts, and bath fizzes that make good party favors. They also have lotions and other beauty supplies that are of a fair quality and smell nice, as well as scented candles and sometimes incense. You can also usually buy peeling or moisturizing face masks at WalMart.

Best Answer

Before there were SPAs, real everyday women used "Ponds" cold cream for their faces. You could get scarves at the dollar stores for the girls to tie up their hair like in the 40's. Walgreens have fingernail polish for a couple of dollars. Cotton balls and nail polish remover and hand creams at the $ store. Soft lights and soft music with battery operated candles ( 2/$1.00 batteries inc. 99¢ store) You didn't say how old your daughter will be. Give her a big hug and tell her Happy Birthday from GG Vi

Answer this Question

I'm turning 14 soon and I want to have a spa party and do facials, nails, etc., but I want to make it unique. Does anyone have any ideas for how to make my party unique, but still do facials and stuff? Please help!
Volleygirl

Answers

Best Answer

Something I know that many of my own friends have done is have a glow in the dark themed spa party. To make it even more special book out a hotel room to do it all (glow in the dark nail polish is pretty cool for at night as well as paint) and maybe also have a some movies that everyone one can enjoy (horror, drama, comedy, romance, etc). If you can't do the whole hotel thing why not turn your house into a resort. I know that I had a blast with the whole hotel/spa/movie night thing and you can definitely find some cool stuff on pinterest to add to your party, including the glowing thing. ;D HOPE I HELPED!

Answer this Question

I am turning 16 and was brainstorming ideas for my birthday. One of my ideas was to have a spa party where we set up a little area in the master bathroom where we can do each other's nails, do facials, and talk. We will have appetizers and later pizza and cake for dessert. At the end of the party I will hand out party favor bags with body lotions, etc. I like this idea, but think it may seem like a 12 year old birthday party, what do you think.

By G

Answer this Question

I managed to find paintball for a 10 year old boy's party, but can't find any spas for 12 year old girl. What spa groups did others on your site use?

By tiff from south west England

Answers

Best Answer

I don't live in your area but you might want to try beauty schools they usually are a lot cheaper on prices and sometimes do a better job since they are learning all the latest now.The only draw-back is usually the times that the school takes appts so you might want to check out a few. I know in my area one is only open during the day and the other is open both.

Answer this Question

I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for a home spa birthday party for 14 year olds. It's all girls and it's a slumber party.

Holidays and Parties Parties PlanningMay 23, 2013
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Spa-Party-Ideas.html