OdorsCleaning

Disinfecting Kitchen to Get Rid of Odors

Our refrigerator died and now there is the worst possible smell in that area. I have lost my appetite and don't want go near that area, its just gross. We have a new fridge coming Tuesday. I was wondering how we can disinfect the area and make the horrific smell go away. Please help! Thanks.

By Nkh786 from Chicago, IL

Wal Mart/Sam's Club carries"Odoban". A gallon lasts forever.I t kills germs, eliminates odors and a great air freshener and more.

I actually went to Walmart the other day and didn't see it there. Maybe I'll go on their website and see where they carry this product. I actually heard about this somewhere else and should definitely give it a try. Thanks!

I read somewhere it was exclusive to Wal Mart. I just read it's available at Home Depot. Hope you find it.

Anonymous

Vinegar, plain and simple and inexpensive. Just wash everything around the refrigerator area with it and then place vinegar in a couple of open bowls. The vinegar basically sucks up the odor.

Sounds like odor has been absorbed into the surfaces. This works for horrible odor instantly! Straight tomato juice! It's messy, but you'll never have the odor again! Brush or pour it on. Let sit for a few hours, and wash off! Also, works like a miracle for cat urine!

I agree whole heartedly Odoban! works awesome on musty smelly clothes too, leaves a beautiful scent!