4th Of July Windsock
- oatmeal container
- white/clear glue
- ice pick
- brass rounds
- fabric material of choice
- Cut out material to go around oatmeal container, a little extra on ends to go inside.
- Apply w/ glue, then cut out eight strips of material the length of container about an inch thick. Space around on one end.
- Apply ribbon to top for hanging (I used brass rounds.)
- Punch 4 holes through and attached ribbon with brass rounds.
- apply a strip of ribbon over both ends to secure overall placement.
By Jennifer from CA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 3:23:27 PM on 10.0.1.8 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us