4th Of July Windsock
- oatmeal container
- white/clear glue
- ice pick
- brass rounds
- fabric material of choice
- Cut out material to go around oatmeal container, a little extra on ends to go inside.
- Apply w/ glue, then cut out eight strips of material the length of container about an inch thick. Space around on one end.
- Apply ribbon to top for hanging (I used brass rounds.)
- Punch 4 holes through and attached ribbon with brass rounds.
- apply a strip of ribbon over both ends to secure overall placement.
By Jennifer from CA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In These Guides