Patriotic Paper Plate Window Display

0
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

This is so super simple it's fun and easy.

• 12 Dollar Tree plates
  • 2 hot glue sticks
  • 36 in scrap yarn or thread
  • scissors
  • 6 suction cup hooks

1. With the plates out and separated, you just need to make sure that each direction has the stars in the left top corner.
  2. I laid the plate back toward me and glued the string/yarn loop in the center. Then I laid the bottom one down, put glue on each of the four corners, and laid the top one on it. Pressing down both sides separately was helpful. Don't be impatient, as even paper needs time.
  3. When you have them all glued, hang them around your house. If you were wondering why I glued them together facing opposite of each other, it was so people on the outside could enjoy them, too. If you wanted to put them on the walls, you would have 12 to enjoy!!

In These Pages
Crafts Fourth of JulySeptember 18, 2019
🌻
👔
🎆
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Patriotic-Paper-Plate-Window-Display.html