Making A Patriotic Flag With Left Over Wood
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 140 Posts
May 23, 2019
We do a lot of projects using wood. We do not waste even the smallest pieces. For this project I wanted to make a patriotic flag for my porch. This is a simple project and can be used year around. Here is how!
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 piece wood
- spray paint - optional
- craft paints
- painter's tape
- paint brushes
- piece of cord for hanging or securing to the wall
- embellishments, such as ribbon (optional)
- You can use natural wood or spray paint base color and allow to dry.
- With painters tape, tape off your sections to make a flag.
- Using craft paints, fill in with red and blue paint and allow to dry. Remove tape.
- Add painted stars.
- Attach a piece of cord to the top with glue for hanging, optional.
- Add other optional embellishments. I tied a bit of ribbon around the cord.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.