Website for Identifying Tools

I have been looking for a site to get prices and names of certain hand tools, etc. and cannot find one. I have a couple of unusual German ones and would like to know their value. I remember years ago there was a site that you could send a photo to and they would tell you it's value and the name of the item. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

By mizz_rosa01 from Melbourne, Australia

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Fein?

www.4multimaster.com

I don't see how the Fein Multimaster power tool can help in identifying or pricing hand tools. Can you elaborate?

Consumer Advice General AdviceJuly 30, 2009
Green chameleon on a branch.
Identifying Lizards
Trowel and Garden Gloves
Buying Garden Tools
Garden Tools in Basket
Maintaining Garden Tools
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:19:35 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.