A Hook for Empty Hangers in the Closet

I have always hated looking through my closet for the proper coat hanger to hang my clothes. So I have placed a hook inside my closet. Each time I take something off of a hanger, I put the coat hanger on this hook. It is so nice to have the proper hanger waiting me when I go to hang my clothes. Try this. I hope you find this a time saver also.

By Patsy B. from the Glorious state of Texas

I use a curtain tie back near the washer & dryer to hang clothes hangers on. It's very handy when taking clothes out of the dryer. I also have some over the door hooks to hang clothes on after I get them on the hangers. My pantry is in the laundry room so it makes it easy to do this. I have also used a chain to hang clothes on. If you don't have enough closet space, put a piece of chain up on a nail and you'll have more space to hang clothes.

I bought a small shower rod that you twist to fit. I put it from front to back ways (instead of the traditional side to side) and lower to the left side of the closet. I put ONLY empty hangers there. That way when I do laundry and there are clothes to be hung up, I am not searching through my closet for empty hangers.

organizing a hall closet
Organizing Your Hall Closet
Organizing ClosetJune 10, 2009
Sweater Covered Hanger
Making Covered Hangers
mini hangers
DIY Paper Clip Barbie Clothes Hangers
crochet hook storage tower
Making a Crochet Hook Storage Tower
Uses for Clip Hangers
Uses for Clip Hangers
🎉
🎄