Use Pants Hangers for Hanging Craft Supplies

Category Crafts
When space is short, try clipping your craft supplies that are stored in plastic bags onto closet pants hangers. This is a guide about using pants hangers for hanging craft supplies.

I have more crafting odds and ends than I know what to do with! I've found a way to store some of them out of the way that works well for me. I use a pants hanger and large Ziploc bags to hang them on a closet rod. Just slip your supplies into the bag, clamp on the hanger and hang out of the way. You can organize different groups of supplies, and could label the bags, but everything is easily seen, and easy to store away when you're done!