How to Store Extra Hangers

Category Crafts
Extra hangers for laundry or crafts can be stored in a spare room, or even in the bathroom. Check out the tip included here. This is a guide about using a spare room for hanging extra hangers.

Because I am a crafter, I am always needing hangers. Most of them I got when my tenants would leave behind stuff, and I scarfed them up like they were gold. My line of vest, still in the making, will soon fill most if not all of these.

But, even with a 6 by 6 foot walk in closet, my clothes take up one side and the vests half made take up the other. So, I got a $.97 curtain rod and nailed one side to the wall, hanging the other side on the shower rod. I now have hangers that are out of the way, and if they get a little wet, no worries.

You might want to try this if you are hanging up hand washed clothes, craft projects, or whatever you need a little more room for.

Hope this helps.

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Salem, OR

Here's the shot of this post. Thanks, Sandi

This is one of the most useful and unique postings ever! Thank you.