Paper Bag (Rudolph) Reindeer Puppet
This cute Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer paper bag puppet is easy to make with kids.
- paper lunch bag
- googly eyes
- brown and red construction paper
- Fold a piece of brown construction paper in half and then cut out an antler shape so that you will have 2 antlers of the same shape.
- With the red construction paper cut a circle for the nose and a heart for the inside of the mouth.
- Glue the antlers to the back side of the bag (the side without the flap).
- On the edge of the flap glue the nose.
- Under the flap glue the heart.
- Last glue the googly eyes in place (if you don't have googly eyes you can draw eyes on with a marker).
By StellaBella from Manchester, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.
In This Article
More to Explore
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on June 20, 2016 at 6:16:39 PM on 10.0.0.66 in 744 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us