Paper Bag (Rudolph) Reindeer Puppet
This cute Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer paper bag puppet is easy to make with kids.
- Paper lunch bag
- Googly eyes
- Brown and red construction paper
- Fold a piece of brown construction paper in half and then cut out an antler shape so that you will have 2 antlers of the same shape.
- With the red construction paper cut a circle for the nose and a heart for the inside of the mouth.
- Glue the antlers to the back side of the bag (the side without the flap).
- On the edge of the flap glue the nose.
- Under the flap glue the heart.
- Last glue the googly eyes in place (if you don't have googly eyes you can draw eyes on with a marker).
By StellaBella from Manchester, WA
Add your voice to the conversation.