Keep Coupons With Your Grocery List

When I find a coupon that I'd like to use, I put it with my grocery list that I keep clipped to the refrigerator until I'm ready to head to the store. I remember to use it when it's with my list that I check as I walk through the store to find my groceries.

By Jackie from Enumclaw, WA

Great idea! Also, Couponmom.com is another resource for planning coupon shopping.

Excellent idea as I'm always forgetting my coupons. I also (when I do remember my coupons) place them in my wallet so I don't forget to give them to the cashier. This way, when I go to pay, my coupons are right there to remind me to give them to the cashier. Hope you win.

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Organizing Coupons
Organizing CouponsJune 3, 2009
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Grocery List
Creating A Grocery List
Printer
Trouble Printing Coupons
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:23:11 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.