Place Rewards Coupons In Your Wallet

When I get a Walgreen's Register Rewards coupon or an CVS store ECB coupon, etc. (ones that are usually high values) and I don't want to miss out on using before they expire, I put a brightly colored yard sale pricing dot on them and put them in my dollar bill slot in my wallet. When I open my wallet to pay for something, they're in plain view and easily spotted. So I don't miss out on taking advantage of them.

By Terri from NV

I make a point to get my prescriptions FIRST (at CVS). Then, when the register prints extra bucks or a coupon, I can use it on my way out of the store.

Hi, I teach folks how to get the most for their dollar at the store. One of the biggest comments is that they forget about the RR or ECB. What I advise is that you separate your products into those that you'll be getting RR or ECB on and then a second stack that has all your other stuff. Check out with the first stack of items, getting your receipt and your RR/ECB then check out your other items, that way you are using your rewards right then and there. No muss, no fuss, and you won't forget.

Ann

I keep my coupons in my checkbook so I remember to use them. I'm bad about forgetting them, and am trying to build the habit.