Alternative for Octagon Soap in Homemade Dish Soap

Is there another soap that can be used besides Octagon soap? The Octagon soap cost too much on the internet.

By Ronald M.

You can use any clear soap or ivory soap bar works the same. I buy ivory soap three or six at a time. It lasts forever in the pantry. If it gets old it'll be difficult to grate but will still work.

Do not buy on the internet. Most grocery stores and Walmarts sell it now. Afro-Caribbean stores too. You can find it at Shop Rite, Best ways, some drug stores. It usually cost .79 or so - pretty cheap.

I have been looking for octagon for a long time. I used to buy it in Alabama years ago. I thought I was just in the wrong area now BUT alas, Colgate doesn't produce octagon any longer :(

Homemade Dish Soap
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes DishesJuly 23, 2011
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Buying Octagon Soap
Buying Octagon Soap
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale